Michela&Silvia Duets - Hallelujah

Hello Guitar Friends! My colleague Michela and I have fun to play and sing together once in a while and today we’ve recorded this. I know…this is my third Hallelujah post, but it’s one that I can play more confidently all the way through from memory, and one that she loves singing.

Cheers :blush:
Michela&Silvia.

26 Likes

Very nicely played and sung

1 Like

This is wonderful :slightly_smiling_face: hats off to both you, Bravo :clap:

1 Like

Nice :clap:

1 Like

Well played and sung girls. That was great.
I notice you’re playing left handed now Silvia. :joy:

2 Likes

That was beautiful!!! Very consistent playing
:clap: great job

1 Like

That was gorgeous! Fabulous singing and playing, you two make an excellent duo, well done! :clap: :star_struck:

1 Like

Hi Silvia AND Michela,
It doesn’t matter that this is the 3rd time because it’s so different this way, and good to hear that the guitar is played with so much confidence :sunglasses: :clap: :bouquet:… the power of practice repetition repetition… :sunglasses:

And Michela … :clap: :sunglasses: :bouquet: :man_bowing: wonderfully sung,and I’m sure we’ll hear(and see :video_camera: :roll_eyes: )more from jou here…but Silvia, don’t let her replace you singing, eh :face_with_raised_eyebrow::grin:
Greetings girls from Rogier

1 Like

Hallelujah! Even the angels in the background are ecstatic :angel: :rofl:
It’s good to post repeat performances of songs, especially if there is a different aspect to it

1 Like

That was great, sounded like you’re a master at this song now Silvia!

Having fun with friends enjoying the music you make, that’s what it’s all about.

1 Like

That was really lovely to hear. Playing and singing with friends is great fun. Well done.

1 Like

That was nice! great job!

1 Like

Enjoying this recording.
So full of emotion and love!
Beautiful guitar playing.
Thanks for this beauty!

1 Like

That was very nice :+1:, one of my favorite songs.

1 Like

@skinnyt @Chazzo78 @Igordh @JasonBuk @nzmetal @TonyHS @LievenDV @sticktothemuse

Thank you all so much for taking the time to listen and comment, I carefully screenshot your replies and sent to Michela via WhatsApp and she said your words moved her and she’s very grateful :blush:

3 Likes

@sairfingers @jkahn @roger_holland @ReneAsologuitar @brianlarsen

Thank you all so much for taking the time to listen and comment, I carefully screenshot your replies and sent to Michela via WhatsApp and she said your words moved her and she’s very grateful :blush:

:joy: No, it’s a selfie but I know you know and your just joking! :joy:

Rogier singing is a necessity of life for me, almost as breathing :microphone: lalala la la :joy::innocent::blush:

Brian you made all of us laugh hard at work yesterday :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I do agree Jk!

4 Likes

Hi, Good job on this one. Very well sung and played. Nice interpretation as well. I enjoyed it and it was a great listen. Thanks for sharing and be well…
LB

1 Like

Fantastic duet ! Loved the playing and the singing!!! Looked like a lot of fun also .

1 Like

Bravissimo. Delightful, Silvia. Thoroughly enjoyed that, your playing and Michela’s singing.

Have the two of you sung together to make this a vocal duet? That would sound wonderful if you came in on the chorus. Maybe some other moments.

Take a bow

Encore

Give us More More More

1 Like

Hello Silvia and Michela,
what a beautiful version :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Silvia, your playing has even more improved since your last recording of this song. I can clearly here your confidence now.
And the vocals are gorgeous. Michelas voice suits the song perfectly. Big compliment to both of you. What a treat to my ears :star_struck:.

1 Like