NGD-Acoustasonic šŸ˜Ž

Looks gorgeous, not tried one myself but supposed to be a great instrument

1 Like

I say ā€˜go for itā€™ Richard :+1:t2: :wink: :smiley:

1 Like

Happy NGD Rogier. Super looking guitar, havenā€™t seen one of those before.
Some more pics of your garden would be good too! :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Darrell,
She sells it :grin:
I already had a stratocaster but no telecaster model yet :sunglasses:, so my wife thought it had to be (and I said a long time ago that the money difference was too big for my playing qualities)
And Richard what the heck are your still typing here ā€¦What Jax is saying ā€¦Get in your car quickly ā€¦600 :flushed:

Iā€™m definitely going to do that, for now itā€™s funny, because after fifteen minutes of playing it again today and then switching and the same song on my Ibanez is so easy :sweat_smile:
No Kantana I have a very very old Fender M80 300watt transistor somewhere in the house and a Vox AC15C1 Tube amp ā€¦ Well in time when I see a cute one :grin:

I just want to add that it was often said by the teachers I listened to some time ago ā€œThis is a guitar for electric players who want to go acousticā€ and that professional players would now prefer a good acoustic and a good electric guitar, and Paul Davids said that he certainly used this in the beginning of his gigging career years.

Thanks all for comments and/or likes

1 Like

Thank you Gordon I like the looks too ,and about the garden It has been so wet here for so long weeks ago that many flowering plants in pots were drowned and even some plants in the garden. Drought and heat starts today ,lot are dead some maybe recover :sunglasses:
fortunately humidity is now going below 80% towards 50% and the coming (for my wife another holiday week) 25c and rising to 30C :see_no_evil:
Note to myself:She has to take the pictures with her slightly less bad phone camera

Ps:last year you also shared more photos of your garden Hint Hint

Yep, thatā€™s exactly what I meant :grin:

1 Like

That great! I donā€™t know much about these, but have eyed them. I think they look great and have a lot of potential. Canā€™t wait to hear it and hear your thoughts about it.

It looks stunning and comfortable.

1 Like

Canā€™t really justify it ā€¦ Iā€™ve just bought one of these ā€¦ Yamaha APX 500 & Gator hard case & nut shave + setup for a fraction of the price above.

I find I need small bodied acoustic when giving online lessons as Iā€™m at a desk and reaching for mouse, keyboard, stylus for my graphic tablet etc and the bulk of my other acoustic is a bit much.
This was a 2nd hand bargain and Iā€™m picking it up from a setup tomorrow.

:slight_smile:

11 Likes

I clicked the heart button for a like.
Setup?
Pah.
Setups are for wimps!
:wink:

4 Likes

Just to be very precise, The telecaster player model, manufactured in Mexico, is about 900 EUR, which is the one I have. To my knowledge there is no player Stratocaster model yet.

The Stratocaster, as well as the Telecaster ā€œmade in the USā€ cost about 1,950 EUR. Defining difference, you have to charge it (instead of using 9V batteries), it has a five rather than a three way switch with which you select the different model emulations, so lots more choice.

As regards batteries, I have now gone for rechargeable batteries rather than disposable 9V batteries. Leaving a guitar on for 3-4 hours will drain a battery real quick!

2 Likes

Beautiful Richard!

1 Like

Splash the cash Richard, you know it makes sense! :wink:

1 Like

Hi Joshua,
The comfort is great, but if you have a high-quality acoustic, you donā€™t need it (but it is more fun the 15 minutes I try)ā€¦ especially for electric players who want acoustic, clean also sounds good, so a nice choice for our kind of people, you become a bit more advanced and you have already a good acoustic and no physical problems with that I would think it over carefully.

O Richard Richard Richard ā€¦ havenā€™t you learned from us :roll_eyes:ā€¦ we find every purchase you want to make and even if it is justified once a month :sunglasses:

Hey Brian ā€¦behave here :shushing_face:, what is a settiups ?

I often hope that mine is not good and that there is still a lot to be win there :smile:, I have never used such a mm measuring plate.

Yes I know all those things but not that the players cost all about 900 euros (not here :grimacing:), some color will be cheaper at some stores (i remember) but I knew I wanted a black pretty soon ā€¦ 1089 euros is kind of the average price here and at Thomann ā€¦
So the model choice (was therefore dictated by price) and the price difference between American or mexico made the choice very easy a long time ago ā€¦

And the possibilities between soundā€¦ i doubt iā€™ll ever use 3 different switches after trying it outā€¦ i also canā€™t remember the last time i touched my foot pedals turn knobs :see_no_evil:

But keep telling me what you know because Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve forgotten something and for the readers that info can be super useful. Thanks

And thanks every body for the chat :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Richard_close2u Sweet! Sheā€™s so pretty!! :heart_eyes:
And a great buy too! Congratulations! :tada:
I usually prefer a small-bodied acoustic too, so much easier for me to hold.
Except I just recently bought a new baritone acoustic - Alvarez BT60E - sounds amazing!

I can help you with that if you want :smiley:
I seem to be pretty good at convincing myself that I actually *need * to buy a new guitar :laughing:

1 Like

Happy NGD Rogier. Glad you finally get one sourced. Odd how a business can afford to just lose sales. You think theyā€™d try a bit harder to get and retain customers.

1 Like

Well don Roger, she looks really good. Like the others, I am looking forward to hearing you play her.

1 Like

Happy NGD Rogier! Thatā€™s a good looking guitar. I have been semi interested in those after a good friend of mine said they were fun to play. Enjoy!!!

1 Like

Congrats!! The acoustasonic is an amazing guitar. Iā€™ve played with a few at the store. The sound and versatility are just awesome. Good choice on the blackā€¦ the black and the the new dif wood tops are the best looking IMOā€¦ some of the other solid colors take away from the overall wow factor of how it plays (itā€™s a very unique looking guitar, I was super surprised when I first picked one upā€¦ the store only had one with red on topā€¦ and played it, the sound that came out was wonderful). Iā€™ve watched a bunch of reviews since then and pretty much unanimously reviewers have loved the playability, versatility, and soundā€¦ I think Fender is having a sale in the US this weekend on the acoustasonic series. New ones are like 20% off. Iā€™ve been watching Facebook marketplace for them on and off to hopefully find one at a great deal.

May you have many years with youā€™re awesome new guitar!

1 Like

Thank you all sweet people :blush: :sunglasses:

Itā€™s definitely strange, and we had a long time talking on the phone and it was a nice conversation too???

Hi Bryan
You know how to sell it well :smile: that color was a gamble because online I find that so difficult, if anyone is in doubt, this thread and your post should convince people :sunglasses:

Greetings and thanks again to you all for the smile

Congratulations on your beautiful new guitar! I use e strings on my acoustasonic strat as it has 3 settings that make it sound like a regular strat, (clear, mild distortion, and heavy distortion). And sometimes itā€™s just fun to play a strat like a strat.

1 Like