Notter Unplugged - NGD

Well the last few weeks has seen me itching to have an acoustic back in my life and the weekend saw me shopping!

I’d requested a play of a PRS Angelus at my local store and asked whilst there for something else to have as a comparison which landed this in my hands. As nice as the PRS was, the sound from this just blew me away, so much warmer and rounded and a joy to play. She’s also very purdy :wink:. A Faith Blood Moon, Venus body electro acoustic.

I’m already working on a song to post up soon to show her off!

14 Likes

Happy NGD Mark. I really like the faith blood moon venus guitars. You made a very good choice. They look and sound fantastic. I look forward to hearing you play it.

1 Like

That looks gorgeous

1 Like

Good looking guitar there, enjoy your new instrument.

1 Like

Happy NGD Mark. That is a beautiful looking guitar. I’m looking forward to hearing you play it.

1 Like

What a beautiful guitar. If it sounds like it looks… Have fun and enjoy!

1 Like

Happy NGD Mark. What a beautiful guitar! Lovely finish. I look forward to hearing it.

1 Like

Very nice! I have the hi-gloss venus but always wonder if I shouldnt have bought the blood moon, it looks gorgeous!

1 Like

Absolutely gorgeous Mark. What fun you’re going to have.

1 Like

That looks real sweet Mark, love the way they’ve laid the grain.
Enjoy !
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks all!

I’m very smitten I have to say and definitely looking forward to showing it off. Now whether I can do it justice is another matter entirely :wink:

@EndlessRepetition The high gloss is lovely too Leon!! Have you had it long?

@Notter ive had it about 2 years. It plays very nice and holds tune really well. I would love to see how the blood moon compares

1 Like

I’ll try not to take too long to post something then :slight_smile:

I was so taken by the warmth of the sound from this, it made the PRS sound positively tinny! Probably a little unfair comparison with this being a single wood type and single piece back but even so, for more or less the same price it wasn’t even a close contest to my ears. I also really like the satin neck, especially in the heat we’re having at the moment!

1 Like

Happy NGD, that looks lovely, and I’m positive will sound great. A nice partner to have on your journey.

1 Like

Bravo, Mark, what a gorgeous looking guitar and love your description of the tone. Enjoy and look forward to the maiden recording soon enough.

1 Like

Looks great Mark. Keen to hear it. Faith guitars are pretty rare here, there is one shop in my city I know of that stocks some of them.

1 Like

Wow, very good looking guitar. Looking forward to seeing it sing.

1 Like

What a good looking guitar Mark!!! Wow :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s a nice looking rig there! :+1:

1 Like

Really cool Mark will be great to hear you taking it for a spin! :slight_smile: Happy NGD!

1 Like