Oh, Pretty Woman

Hi, Eddie. Growll. Glad you liked that. It was a fun song to put together.
Thanks for the listen and nice feedback. It’s appreciated.

1 Like

Hello Dave, this sounds awesome…such a cool song! Your voice suites very well :blush:

Dave, I’ve listened to this twice.
The first time I was enjoying the apparent ease of your playing and vocals, the second time is paying attention to the quality of the mix .
And I didn’t notice anything that I might not like. In my opinion, all the levels are correct, the mix is done perfectly! Bravo :clap:
Thank you for the great cover of this beautiful song. We all probably have so many memories! :wink:
Leo

Really enjoyed it! Great video. :slight_smile:

Wow Dave nice to see your face finally! :grinning: as usual top level playing, really great atrangement! Kudos to you Dave and thanks for sharing.

Dave, this was a real treat! Loved the effortless guitar work, and that growl was special!

Edit: Just watched it a second time with my teen, she loved it too!

What a fantastic cover Dave - I really enjoyed it. Great work with the riff as well. A real treat :grinning:

For someone who’s conflicted about getting into biking this isn’t helping :grinning:. That looks absolutely fantastic.

1 Like

Why conflicted, you just cannot go wrong with a cruiser. Ultra comfortable upright seating with soft saddles, excellent fuel usage to miles. My bike will get me to the south coast n back with fuel to spare, 130 miles round trip at a nice 65mph.

R

1 Like

I’ve pretty much always fancied a bike, but I’m weighing up the safety issues. My biking friends tell me it’s all good though, and great for mental health. I’m close to taking the plunge though and doing the CBT… :flushed:

1 Like

Hi, Silvia. Thanks for taking a listen and for the feedback. It appreciated.

1 Like

Hi, Leo. That ease of playing comes from sticking with Justin’s plan of learning, I believe, and lots of practice along the way. I appreciate your mix comments, too. I agree, lots of memories. Thanks for the feedback.

Chris, thanks for stopping by. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

Hi, Adi. Thanks for the listen and encouraging feedback. I had to show myself so @brianlarsen wouldn’t get on me.

Hi Ashu. Thanks for the listen and comments. I was surprised that your “teen” liked it too. Please give her my thanks.

1 Like

Gonetoearth, great handle. Thanks for the nice comments, and I’m glad you enjoyed it.
I don’t mean to turn this thread into a bikers’ thread, but it’s all about safety. If you’re a first-timer, take the safety course, wear the right gear, don’t buy a 1200 - get something comfortable and easy to manage; you can always trade up later. Royal Enfield isn’t a Harley but has some nice starter bikes. Good luck on your journey.

Wise words Oldhead - All the gear all the time, right? Fortunately I have a biker friend and they’ve also been telling me about Royal Enfields. Sorry to bend your thread - back to the music!

Best wishes.

Well done! Really nice playing and singing.
Did you create the backing track yourself?

That was banging Dave! Sorry it’s taken me a while to get to it :slight_smile:

Definitely an improved mix from my pov, regardless of that however a really good performance, bravo!

Absolutely - ALL THE TIME!!!