Open Mic 006 - Call for interest

Then please put me down as a performer of 1 song (Iā€™m the same user as nhoj UTC -5 in the audience group)

Likely Blackbird or Ripple

2 Likes

Ah the John_in_dot threw me, Iā€™ll add you in and change the name as well. Welcome aboard ! :sunglasses:

I love the poster! See you all on the 19th, itā€™ll be a great show!

Well put, people should not be strangers here. I have to say though, maybe I prepare too much for the worst case scenario in the digital events like this so I donā€™t get a chance to write a song or two about it :stuck_out_tongue: . But more on that when there is a dedicated thread to figure it all out.

Back to practice now, itā€™s going to be a massive show so I better come prepared!

1 Like

Wasnā€™t the original poster able to turn his/her post into a ā€œwikiā€?

Also, on occasion, @glpguitar has played without vocals - though has added in some commentary. Luka prefers his performances to be ā€˜on the momentā€™ and not in the video so they are not to be found in the archive recordings however.
I also did an instrumental piece.

@LievenDV Yes I turned it into a wiki but seems to have been temporary. When I went back to edit the function had gone. Maybe there needs to be some form on constant activity in the wiki or it reverts. ? :sunglasses:

Edit
From the Wiki testing thread post Jan 7th

If thereā€™s still room I would like to join the audience. Thanks! UTC -6

No problem Kevin, Iā€™ll add you to the list :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Toby. Could you add me to the audience list please.
Thanks. Scottish time. :rofl:

That be half past a thistle then. Iā€™ll update in the morning on the PC.
Thanks Gordon. :+1:

2 Likes

Sorted :sunglasses:
Scottish Clock

5 Likes

Could I please be added to the audience list if there is still room? UTC -6 Thanks

@TheMadman_tobyjenner very nice work indeed lah :bat:

1 Like

Thank you Sarah, you have been added to the list. :sunglasses:

1 Like

HI, I would like to join in audience. Iā€™m UTC -5. Perhaps next time Iā€™ll try a song, but if kind of like to know how this works first.

Very excited!

1 Like

You have a seat Scott ! Welcome on board :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey there! Iā€™d also like to be in the audience for this! Iā€™m UTC+1 (Spain)

Cheers!

1 Like

No problem Keven. Iā€™m just retiring for the night, so will add you to the audience in the morning. :sunglasses:

Sorted ! List updated :sunglasses:

1 Like

I too would like to join the audience for this to understand how it works please!

(I just hope I can make it as thereā€™s a chance it may clash with something I cannot avoid)