Open Mic 006 - Call for interest

No worries, I’ll tidy things up later this morning. :+1:

1 Like

Ann

I’ve added you to the audience list and will send a personal message with more details. I have the time zone for Denver Colorado down as UTC -7, so that will be a 12:00 start time for you of I am correct. Please let me know if the UTC time is correct.

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ll do my best to be there :slight_smile: it’s in me diary innit!!

8 Likes

Cool appreciate it !

I’m new to this whole process and haven’t been to an open mic before. Can I be added to the audience list? I’m in Houston, TX. I think that’s OTC -6.

Victor

No problem, time zone sounds about right but I’ll check anyway. Consider yourself to have a seat ! You’ll get a personal message shortly with all the required info, once I’ve updated the rosters.

Cheers

Toby

If it’s not too late, I’d like to try to be in the audience. EST timezone, UTC−05:00

Thank you… Yup you got the UTC time correct.

1 Like

That makes perfect sense! Thank you Toby! I must have misunderstood the time thing. So excited and thank you again!

1 Like

hi I have watched the recordings would be interested in being in the live audience. UTC-5:00 I think.

@patch no problem, being zoom based there will always be seats in the “auditorium” !
I’ll add you to the list and send you the OM audience info etc

@annmarieford - no problem.
@JakAngelescu - easily done, looking forward to your set !

Cheers

Toby

Audience or a performer? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi. Please include me in the audience for OM6 if there’s still room, and thank you. I’m from Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada - UTC -8.

Jim

No problem I will add you to the list. Look out for a personal message with Audience/Event info.

Cheers

Toby

I am the Mike mds -5 UTC

Thanks…

Mike
New Hampshire

Cheers for confirming Mike. :+1:

Please add me to the audience list.
New Hampshire, USA UTC -5
Thanks, Dave

@TheMadman_tobyjenner at this rate we’re going to have to switch to StreamYard for real and stream OMs to YouTube like we did for Justin’s test run thing. This is getting big!

1 Like

Unless we hit 300 from my memory we are fine :grin:

Yeah but I feel sorry for the organizers having to mail all the links individually and keeping watch for muted mics etc. if this gets any bigger. Which it probably will.