Open Mic 006 - Call for interest

We will cross that bridge when we get there, I can always tick a box mute people upon entry. Some people don’t speak at all so wouldn’t have mute them over and over again, it would be just performers with short memory loses :joy:

1 Like

Consider yourself added Dave, will send you details soon. :sunglasses:

Ivan

Great init !!
No big deal on the organisational front to be honest but I did hit another Discourse tripwire. @Richard_close2u is following that up but seems there other “time limits” to access area here and there.

Spoken to Jason about muting concerns and like Adi he confirms it will be manageable. So all looking good !

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

1 Like

So that’s like most of us I’m afraid :joy:

@TheMadman_tobyjenner @Rossco01 never doubted you guys for a second :grin:

1 Like

I can assure, once you’ve had an “Alright Now” experience you won’t forget ! :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I thought I was going a little mad at the time! and surprisingly we were pretty in-sync

2 Likes

Hello. Thank you for this OM event. Can you please register me as Audience. Thank you!

Rishi

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your interest in the Open Mic. Not a problem adding you to the audience but can you let me know your time zone in UTC please.

Cheers

Toby

Toby,

Thank you for your prompt response. My Timezone is EST (UTC - 5)

Best,

Rishi

@Richard_close2u A very bad thing happening to a VERY GOOD PERSON. This is disturbing news.

I send my fervent wishes for a change for the better from this awful state of affairs.

2 Likes

@adi_mrok especially those who like to do backing vocals whilst sipping a beverage :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you Maggie. It all ended today.

1 Like

If it was working like this every time we would be able to do wonderful collabs live during OM! :pleading_face:

1 Like

You are very much in my thoughts Richard. I’m sending mega loads of wishes for opportunities and income that are a match for the man you are, the skills and experience you have and the all round excellence that is Richard.

2 Likes

@adi_mrok don’t encourage him Adi :grin:

2 Likes

Ah jeez @Richard_close2u that’s not the kind of drastic we were hoping for. I hope something sorts itself out for you, it’s simply awful that contract workers can have no rights. I really hope something even better comes along for you.

3 Likes

Is it too late to ask if I could join the audience? I’m UTC time zone. Thanks.

Yeah I supposed we could let another in from the NE ! :wink: Only joking the more the merrier ! I’ll send a message with the required info.

Cheers

Toby

2 Likes

Hi Toby, I’d like to squeeze into the audience! I’m in UTC-5, Rhode Island, US(of)A.

1 Like

Could you please add me to the audience list? (UTC).

Would be happy to do a short instrumental interlude (dip my toe in), but don’t want to stir my great spoon of chaos into the plan or mess with the format…