Open Mic 008 - Call for interest

I am equally ok with all options , probably because I am equally confused by them all :smiley:

1 Like

Can you confirm the date for the open mic.

If its the 21st May, then its not possible for me to play.

I would like to step forward to play 1 song, I have to admit I am nervous even signing up, but in the end I think it will be a great experience. Option 1 or 2 is better for me.

Time differences have always been a challenge. having moved to the US from England.

I did find a website savvytime.com where you can add different locations and see what time it is at each of the locations.

Also wondered whether the community profile could list your UTC, as it is probably in the settings that we entered when we signed up. Seeing as people here know people to help with these things.

2 Likes

Wonderful news Phil I will add you to the list shortly. :slight_smile: and I agree would be helpful if in my profile section we would have an option to list each user timezone would save some time overall :smile:

Hi Rob yes it is 21st May unfortunately, understood as we know life gets in our way from time to time but there will definitely be a next time for you to perform :wink:

1 Like

Remember this pinnned topic for timezones:

2 Likes

@adi_mrok
Don’t mean to creat extra work but can you list the 3 options again with just start and end times in UTC?

Sure no problem:

Option 1 - start 6pm UTC finish approx 8pm UTC
Option 2 - start 8pm UTC finish approx 10pm UTC
Option 3 - start 11am UTC finish approx 1pm UTC

1 Like

I don’t know if I will actually be able to attend until nearer the time, but can I please be added to the audience so if I can make it I will have the details.

Name: Emma
Username: VirtualM
Timezone: UTC+1

1 Like

No worries all done :blush:

2 weeks to go folks now, still plenty of places both in audience and at performers lounge!

By the looks of answers given can we agree to start 7:30pm UTC? That way we could start looking at running order and perhaps prioritise those who don’t want to play either too late or too early in pecking order.

If yes I will update time on the first post with each person’s relevant time of the day.

1 Like

You can put us anywhere in the lineup with that start time, Adrian. Preferably not first or last though :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Adi, can you put me down as a member of the audience please. Roster is looking great!

1 Like

Adi

1930 UTC is good for me but still undecided about playing. So its going to be a soul searching weekend to find something I want to play, opposed to something I just can play.

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

1 Like

No problem Toby as you know tweaks until last minute are acceptable here :wink: hopefully you find your mojo!

Can’t guarantee the time for the 21st yet, but would love to be included to play a song!

This is my ongoing conundrum, Toby, especially if you revise to ‘play and sing’. I hope you find your mojo :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Kenny great I will put you on the list as tentative, is your timezone UTC-4?

For easier navigation see link below to the top post of this thread for timetable - each given time is a start time of the event for a person, NOT a time when performer should perform - running order to follow next week :wink:

Timetable - top post hyperlink

1 Like

@adi_mrok my timezone is UTC-4 I believe, thanks for all the organizing.

1 Like