Open Mic 009 - Call For Interest

I would like to be put on a list as performer-thnaks-mike

@TheMadman_tobyjenner Rod58 confirming 1 for July 9. Please change UTC to -4 thanks!…Rod

Ah, we’re on holiday for ten days coming back on 9th, I won’t have be able to practice in the direct run-up, so I will withdraw this time around. Next time!

OK no problem Iain, thanks for the heads up. You could always join the audience to relax after your holiday !
:sunglasses:

Apologies Mike but due to over subscription we had to close the door on entries over the weekend. Audience “seats” still available though. See notice at the top of this post. These are regular events so keep an eye out for OM X. :smiley:

Toby

A post was split to a new topic: Anders from Denmark - hello everybody

Anders thanks for the reply. I’ve added you to the audience list but I think you will find Demark is UTC+2 https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/denmark but no problem. :+1:

Thank you also for the introduction as well, sounds like a wonderful musical family. I’ll get on of the mods to move that over to the link I mentioned earlier.
#community-hub:introduce-yourself

@david @Richard_close2u @LievenDV could one of you please add Ander’s intro to the Introduce Yourself section. Ta. :sunglasses:

I would love to join audience and in the future get a slot to perform at a future session. I will try to figure out the time (UTC+ ? lol ) 7/9…I am in California USA PST. Thanks to all the organizing effort in advance. cheers, MER

Mer

Just seen your other post on OM7 then this, as the dog had me up at 0400! Welcome to the audience dont worry about chasing the time zone, you’re UTC-7 - we’ve an LA regular here. I’ll update the list later but you’re in. Hoping to confirm start time later this week.

Cheers

Toby

1 Like

Anders has already done so, Toby.

Cool.:sunglasses:

1 Like

I’d love to be an audience member please and I’m in London, UK :grinning:

Pull up a seat Liane-Rose and welcome to the Community.

Woo hoo, see you there!

1 Like

Hi! I would like to be in the audience. UTC + 2
Thanks

1 Like

Oh no I missed the entry window. Oh well. I’ll be in the audience in cheer on and try and jump on the next one. Been working on a lot of fun open tuning stuff (Police Dog Blues anyone), one of you really turned me on to Mississippi John Hurt (Lonesome Valley, Candyman), almost have the Jason Mraz song “I Won’t Give Up” where I want it, and I’ve been dabbling a bit into jazz.

1 Like

@skeletor83 David - drop me your UTC time zone please so I don’t spend time chasing old post! :sunglasses:
@MartinaFelber Look forward to seeing you. :sunglasses:

I’ll be updating the list later today.

This is my time zone CST UTC−06:00

1 Like

All please note that Open Mic IX will start at 19:00 hrs UTC on Saturday 9th July.

The roster for Performers and Audience has been updated to show the start time in your local area, based on the information given with your application.

Performers
Please note this is the start of the show and not the time your set will start. The running order will be communicated nearer the time and will endeavour to provide everyone with the best possible start given the geographical location.

Applications are still open for audience places for anyone that is interested. Please provide your UTC time zone with all requests.

Thank you :smile:

Toby

2 Likes

Just stumbled into this. This looks great!!!. Would like to join audience if space is available. EST (DST) -5 UTC. (not sure if that becomes -4 with the daylight savings)