Open Mic 009 - Call For Interest

All sorted Mike.
:sunglasses:

ALL PLEASE NOTE THE DATE POLL FOR OM IX HAS NOW BEEN CLOSED.

THE OPEN MIC WILL BE HELD ON SATURDAY JULY 9TH.

FURTHER DETAILS TO FOLLOW.

Toby

2 Likes

Iā€™m interested in performing. UTC-6

@Seansalins Welcome to the Community. All are welcome to join the OMs but I would encourage you to introduce yourself in #community-hub:introduce-yourself to share some personal background, guitar history, and the goals/aspirations you have in following Justinā€™s programmes.

Sean you just scrapped in !! Iā€™ve added you to the roster.

PLEASE NOTE ENTRY FOR PERFORMERS IS NOW CLOSED
BUT FEEL FREE TO JOIN THE AUDIENCE

Thank you for supporting the JGC Open Mic.

1 Like

Hi Toby,

Thanks so much. Yes - UTC-7 is correct.

Looking forward to July 9th.

Thanks,
Rod

1 Like

Les jeux sont faitsā€¦
Iā€™ve started work on my ā€˜coverā€™ already :smiley:

9 Likes

Iā€™m hoping to join the audience but wonā€™t be able to confirm until the last minute. Looks like it will be amazing though!

Oh I do like Isiah !
Middle bottom row, think I saw her this morning while I was walking the dog up by Saint Mickā€™s Bump. And Iā€™ve seen the Sampler in Wakefield !:rofl:

1 Like

No problem Mari. Plenty of room in the audience, its just the stage that will be a little crowded! Just let me know nearer the time so I can add you to the appropriate mailing list.

1 Like

Terrific! Thanks Toby!

1 Like

I would like to be put on a list as performer-thnaks-mike

@TheMadman_tobyjenner Rod58 confirming 1 for July 9. Please change UTC to -4 thanks!ā€¦Rod

Ah, weā€™re on holiday for ten days coming back on 9th, I wonā€™t have be able to practice in the direct run-up, so I will withdraw this time around. Next time!

OK no problem Iain, thanks for the heads up. You could always join the audience to relax after your holiday !

Apologies Mike but due to over subscription we had to close the door on entries over the weekend. Audience ā€œseatsā€ still available though. See notice at the top of this post. These are regular events so keep an eye out for OM X. :smiley:

Toby

A post was split to a new topic: Anders from Denmark - hello everybody

Anders thanks for the reply. Iā€™ve added you to the audience list but I think you will find Demark is UTC+2 https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/denmark but no problem. :+1:

Thank you also for the introduction as well, sounds like a wonderful musical family. Iā€™ll get on of the mods to move that over to the link I mentioned earlier.
#community-hub:introduce-yourself

@david @Richard_close2u @LievenDV could one of you please add Anderā€™s intro to the Introduce Yourself section. Ta. :sunglasses:

I would love to join audience and in the future get a slot to perform at a future session. I will try to figure out the time (UTC+ ? lol ) 7/9ā€¦I am in California USA PST. Thanks to all the organizing effort in advance. cheers, MER