Open Mic 010 - Call For Interest

Hi there!

I think this time i’m going to be able to join as audience if there’s still room for another one :grin:. Currently I’m UTC+2

Thanks!

Edgar

Good to have you on board, will DM you with the link etc.

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

1 Like

See you all Saturday at Wembley. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Briiliant, my time is UTC. Looking forward to Saturday. Thanks Paul.

That threw me Paul, not sure we have had any one bang on the nail before !! That will be 19:00 for you then.

@ALL

Just the usual reminder, should anyone wish to join the Audience this coming Saturday (20th @ 1900 UTC) the door is still open and will remains so until a couple of hours before kick off.

Just let me know if you are interested and include your UTC Time Zone, so I can confirm the start time in your area.

For reference - Time Zone Map

Cheers

Toby

2 Likes

Hi could you add me to the Audience please UTC +1 I think

Thanks’

Hi Amanda unless you’ve moved from Herts, you are certainly UTC +1.
I’ll send message with the link later, as having some pc issues but consider yourself onboard.

Just wanted to say, that I‘m already very much looking forward to tomorrow‘s event :sunglasses:. Having a kiddy-birthday-party tomorrow afternoon, the OM is exactly what I‘ll need to relax afterwards :smiley:.
Thanks to everyone who makes these wonderful and inspiring events possible :+1:.

1 Like

I would not be too sure about that Nicole. There’ll be 13 or so kids rocking their sock off.
Hey but no cake !
:rofl:

2 Likes

That‘s exactly what I‘m hoping for :star_struck::guitar:.

1 Like

Could I be added to the audience? I believe I am UTC-7 (Portland, Oregon)

Thank you! :grinning:

By the powers invested in me, your wish is granted. DM to follow with link.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Toby,
What a work/time you’ve put into this already man… big fat thumbs up :sunglasses: :clap: :bouquet:/,…and Adrian who, if I understand correctly, also has to arrange things for this :bouquet: :clap: :sunglasses:,…and hopefully I won’t forget anyone…I’m going away this afternoon and will listen to it later tomorrow or later in the week,…but I wish good luck to you and everyone…for the performers GOOD LUCK and fun…to the nervous performers SUCCESS and it’s almost over :sweat_smile:…, but really enjoy it can never go wrong, participating is always good and you learn of it, there are retakes here to infinity… Also wish the audience a lot of fun and don’t forget to clap after a performance and open your microphone for a while then :roll_eyes:
Greetings Rogier

4 Likes

Looking forward to the OM, seeing all the other performers and the audience. So close now!

2 Likes

Thanks Roger your comments are most appreciated but I confess not a lot of hard work this time, its been the easiest to manage for a change. Enjoy the recording when you can.

2 Likes

Guess its time for some kip JK so you awake raring to go ! :metal:

1 Like

Just looked at the clock and there is

9 HOURS TO GO PEEPS :scream:

:stadium:

Last minute checks and rehearsals for Performers. Audience out buying popcorn and drinks.
:champagne: :popcorn:
It will soon be party time but theatre doors are still open for anyone wanting a seat.
:chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair:

4 Likes

Aaand my proper rehearsal begins now! :rofl:
You’re welcome tu rune out during my performance!

2 Likes

Last minute checks and then sleep and early wake up :wink:

1 Like