Open Mic 010 - Call For Interest

@TheMadman_tobyjenner will you please add me to the audience list? UTC-7 Thanks!

Will do Jesse, no probs.

:sunglasses:

Count me in the audience Toby, if there’s place. MTL EST UTC something… sorry I forget

Totally confused by the times, but I think I’m UTC−05:00 (EST), and would like to be in the audience for the next OM. Thank you!

@SandyMusic Sandy have you down as UTC -4 from last time, so all good. :smile:

@PSL_Michelle Hi Michelle and welcome to the Community. You are most welcome to join us so consider yourself onboard. If all the timezone stuff is a bit confusing, let me know your nearest large metropolis and I’ll be able to confirm. Would not want you to miss the start !! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you @TheMadman_tobyjenner ! I am in eastern Florida, so Miami or New York would be good for my time zone. Thanks again!

Thanks Michelle, I have Miami as UTC - 4 as it is EDT until November. I’ll add the updated Audience table to the header but it should mean a 15:00 start for you and Sandy ( @SandyMusic ).

Cheers

Toby

1 Like

:+1: Great!

1 Like

I want in the audience please - -6 I think.

Consider yourself in Pam. :+1:

Yep UTC - 6 for you Pam, 13:00 hrs start (1pm) !

Is there is time to register for the audience? I’m new to the forum and would love to catch the fun. Thanks
UTC

Hi Paul and welcome to the Community. Still time to join the audience, just confirm your UTC time zone as it seems to have got truncated.

Cheers

Toby

Hi there!

I think this time i’m going to be able to join as audience if there’s still room for another one :grin:. Currently I’m UTC+2

Thanks!

Edgar

Good to have you on board, will DM you with the link etc.

Cheers

Toby

1 Like

See you all Saturday at Wembley. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Briiliant, my time is UTC. Looking forward to Saturday. Thanks Paul.

That threw me Paul, not sure we have had any one bang on the nail before !! That will be 19:00 for you then.

@ALL

Just the usual reminder, should anyone wish to join the Audience this coming Saturday (20th @ 1900 UTC) the door is still open and will remains so until a couple of hours before kick off.

Just let me know if you are interested and include your UTC Time Zone, so I can confirm the start time in your area.

For reference - Time Zone Map

Cheers

Toby

2 Likes

Hi could you add me to the Audience please UTC +1 I think

Thanks’