Open Mic 010 - Call For Interest

Thanks Mari I’ll add you to the list and confirm in due course.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Toby, hope all is well, it is even boiling up here in the Scottish highlands, good luck to those in even hotter areas right now. if there is still room for me to join OM010 then I would give an electric song a go this time. Understand if it already over subscribed. Cheers
Eric

Early days Eric so you should be ok. Consider yourself in the hat.
I will confirm places with everyone in a week :sunglasses:

1 Like

As to the weather we hit 43c in the shade today. Warmest I’ve known it in 11 years ! :fire:

1 Like

Toby et. al.

I’ve been one of the lucky ones recently that got to perform at an open mic events so I’m happy to make room for others.
Any chance you are keeping a list of folks in a similar situation that would step in if space permits, but also want to make room for others that have not yet experienced the short term nerves / long term enjoyment of performing?
If not please count me in as an audience member (East Coast USA, unknown time designator at the moment but pretty sure its UTC -4 )

1 Like

John

That’s exactly what we are doing this time. And those who have opted to join the audience but have said they will be available to play if spaces are available, have been duly noted. When we get to the closure date, I’ll take stock and advise folk accordingly. Watch this space.

Cheers

Toby

1 Like

Cheers Toby

1 Like

I’d love to play something, but I’ll gladly sit in the audience if newcomers want to step onto the stage. :sunglasses:

UTC+2

Consider yourself in the hat Kevin. Runners and riders will be announced early next week.

I may or may not be away on a short holiday.
Of course I’ll be audience as a minimum if possible.
I’m only just beginning to start watching OM9 video … I feel behind with quite a bit though am catching up. :slight_smile:

Richard

I will add you to the audience list, so you will get the link when its distributed. That way you have the option to join us if you can.

Cheers

Toby

1 Like

I am not sure if I qualify under the new rules, but if I do and there is any space left, please put me down as a performer. UK time.

If not, being in the audience is always great!

3 Likes

Luka no probs. Added to the list and I will be confirming places Monadyish !

2 Likes

Please put me down for audience and if there is a slot available, after first timers, I’ll bash out something as simple as possible, probs.
GMT.

Will do John.

I would like to take part again but no problem being an audience member if other folks want a go. Slots are precious I know.

Hey @TheMadman_tobyjenner

Can you throw me in the audience somewhere. Thanks.

Cheers, Shane

If you wanna heckle I have a back row seat available :rofl:
Sorted.

1 Like

Seems this time there’s plenty in the audience and not so many performers? :thinking:

We are actually doing ok. :+1:
I’ll be confirming the roster tomorrow.

2 Likes