Open Mic 010 - Call For Interest

All please note that today was the closing date for performer applications for OM X.

I can now confirm the Performer Roster and thank everyone who has stepped forward to play. I especially thank those who wished to perform but requested an audience “seat” to make room for others. I can now confirm that sufficient slots were available, at close of play today and those folks have now been added to the roster (indicated by a *).

Applications were mainly EMEA centric and therefore as indicated in the “How They Work” guidelines I can now confirm OM X will commence at 19:00 UTC Saturday 23rd August 2022.

Please note that audience places are unrestricted and I welcome folks to sign up and join in the fun on the night. Audience applications to date are listed below.

These tables have been added to the main header post.

Once again thank you all for supporting these Community events, which I believe to be unique in the realm of global guitar forums.

EDIT 29/07/22 : Rosters for both Performers and Audience have now been moved to opening post at the head of this thread.

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Cool!
Thanks again to manage all this stuff!

(I missed the previous one and I might have a gig on 20/8 so I’ll be “tentative”.
If I can join, I can fill a hole if you need that)

Plenty of room in the audience Lieven, happy to add you. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thankyou Toby. What a sterling job you do. Very much appreciated. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for coordinating Toby! Looking forward to it! :grinning:

1 Like

Incredible, I’m away that weekend again ! Ach , next time and I’ll catch up on YT.

1 Like

@TheMadman_tobyjenner Apologies, I need to cancel my spot for this one. I forgot that we are traveling to Scotland on the 18th for a holiday, so no doubt we will be busy at noon on the Saturday. My wife would be less than impressed if I took time away for guitar stuff.
Hoping that someone will take the spot and :rocket: :man_astronaut:! Thanks

No worries thanks for the heads up.

@TheMadman_tobyjenner Hi Toby, I’d love to be in the audience again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Thanks for doing all the organisational stuff :+1:.

1 Like

No problem Nicole I will add you to the list. Thanks for your support.
UTC + 2 for Austria/not Australia :wink:

Oh, sorry, totally forgotten to mention my time zone. Thanks for doing ‘my work’ as well :hugs:.

1 Like

Hi

I’d like to be in the audience, UTC -4

Thanks…

Mike
New Hampshire

1 Like

I would love to join the audience, but unfortunately I don’t think I will be able to make the 05:00 start this time. I will keep an eye out for the recording afterwards though. Good luck to all the performers :+1:

1 Like

@mdsousa Mike added you to the list. :smile:
@direvus Brendan look out for the After Show Party thread the next day. Adi normally get the video up within 24 hrs. :+1:

Hi Toby. Can you add me to the audience list please. UTC +1.
Thanks from me too for the work you put into all this.

1 Like

Nae bother, sorted. :sunglasses:

Hi Toby, Can you add me to audience list again please :slight_smile: UTC -4

No problem Chirag, will do.

@TheMadman_tobyjenner Toby, please can you change me to a, maybe? We might be going way somewhere.

Sorry about the late notice. I’ll keep you posted.

Stefan

I’ll keep you on the audience list anyway. That way when I send the DM out with the Zoom link, its there if you get the opportunity to use it.

Cheers

Toby

1 Like