Open Mic 010 - Call For Interest

Hi Amanda unless you’ve moved from Herts, you are certainly UTC +1.
I’ll send message with the link later, as having some pc issues but consider yourself onboard.

:sunglasses:

Just wanted to say, that I‘m already very much looking forward to tomorrow‘s event :sunglasses:. Having a kiddy-birthday-party tomorrow afternoon, the OM is exactly what I‘ll need to relax afterwards :smiley:.
Thanks to everyone who makes these wonderful and inspiring events possible :+1:.

1 Like

I would not be too sure about that Nicole. There’ll be 13 or so kids rocking their sock off.
Hey but no cake !
:rofl:

2 Likes

That‘s exactly what I‘m hoping for :star_struck::guitar:.

1 Like

Could I be added to the audience? I believe I am UTC-7 (Portland, Oregon)

Thank you! :grinning:

By the powers invested in me, your wish is granted. DM to follow with link.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Toby,
What a work/time you’ve put into this already man… big fat thumbs up :sunglasses: :clap: :bouquet:/,…and Adrian who, if I understand correctly, also has to arrange things for this :bouquet: :clap: :sunglasses:,…and hopefully I won’t forget anyone…I’m going away this afternoon and will listen to it later tomorrow or later in the week,…but I wish good luck to you and everyone…for the performers GOOD LUCK and fun…to the nervous performers SUCCESS and it’s almost over :sweat_smile:…, but really enjoy it can never go wrong, participating is always good and you learn of it, there are retakes here to infinity… Also wish the audience a lot of fun and don’t forget to clap after a performance and open your microphone for a while then :roll_eyes:
Greetings Rogier

4 Likes

Looking forward to the OM, seeing all the other performers and the audience. So close now!

2 Likes

Thanks Roger your comments are most appreciated but I confess not a lot of hard work this time, its been the easiest to manage for a change. Enjoy the recording when you can.

2 Likes

Guess its time for some kip JK so you awake raring to go ! :metal:

1 Like

Just looked at the clock and there is

9 HOURS TO GO PEEPS :scream:

:stadium:

Last minute checks and rehearsals for Performers. Audience out buying popcorn and drinks.
:champagne: :popcorn:
It will soon be party time but theatre doors are still open for anyone wanting a seat.
:chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair:

4 Likes

Aaand my proper rehearsal begins now! :rofl:
You’re welcome tu rune out during my performance!

2 Likes

Last minute checks and then sleep and early wake up :wink:

1 Like

Getting ready guys, hope everyone’s feeling great and looking forward to another good event!!

1 Like

I wish all the performers and the audience a great time tonight :wink:

1 Like

Can i join the audience?

Hi Husain ! Yes no problem I just need your time zone in UTC so I can confirm the local start time for you and I will then send you the Zoom link.

Cheers

Toby

Hi, We are doing a sound check in Zoom on our end and everything seems to be ok until the guitars start playing. I think I have everything set up per the Zoom setup instructions. Has anyone run into this before? Thanks.

Are you set on use original sound? not sure of your set up but make sure another mic like the webcam isn’t picking something up. Others more knowledgeable, may have other advice

Also the level of noise reduction matters and may be changed in microphone settings and general settings I think.