Open Mic 011 - Call For Interest

Sorted :+1: I’ll confirm places Monday week.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Absolutely :star_struck:. Although it’s much too early on my guitar journey to participate, I would love to read about workshop-experiences :hugs:.

3 Likes

We will try our song again. :wink: UTC -4

3 Likes

Will add you to the list Mark :smile:

Yes :smiley:.

2 Likes

I will check with Justin if he is ok with me doing a little write up of my experience and sharing.

2 Likes

Audience this time please Toby! UK time (I really need to learn how this UTC works lol)

No problem Luka. If it help UTC is just the same as GMT. So BST is GMT/UTC + 1 :+1:

1 Like

If there’s room I’ll partake! NYC so UTC -05:00

Hi Toby,

Could you please add me to the audience? UTC+2 :wink:

Cheers,
J

HI Toby, Please put me down for performing 1 song, unless you need space for newer folk, in which case I’ll be in the audience.

Assuming I did it correctly the timeddate site says Eastern US (and therefore Boston) will be UTC-4 on October 8

Hey if there’s still room put me down. I’m UTC -4.

Till then,

Cheers!

Hi Toby, please book a seat in the audience for me again. UTC+2 (Vienna).
Thanks a lot :hugs:.

Hey @TheMadman_tobyjenner , I’ll pass on performing this time around, as I need to knuckle down into G2 consolidation, but will happily take an audience seat please.
UTC +1 :+1:

Brian

Please confirm in which capacity. Audience or Performer ? If the latter you will need to introduce yourself here as per the Open Mic guidelines, as you only meet the AOVYP post criteria at the moment.
Please confirm here when done.

TIA

Toby

Sorted Jozsef :+1:

1 Like

Thank you John. You should be ok but I will confirm places on Monday.

Cheers

Toby

Audience seat booked Talk.

Sorted Nicole, thank you for your support !

1 Like

No problem Mark, audience it is sir !

1 Like