Open Mic 011 - Call For Interest

How marvellous, Eric.
Are you going an acoustic or electric workshop?

1 Like

Its the electric one I am going to, I also went last October it is great fun I can recommend

3 Likes

Hi Toby, sure thing will do :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Enjoy, Eric. I got as far as reserving a spot a few years ago but then my triple bypass happened. Then COVID.

Chers John, if you feel up to trying again I would be happy to share my experience to give you a better idea of what to expect if that helps.

2 Likes

A community write-up / feedback would be very welcome Iā€™m sure! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Argh, I canā€™t handle thinking about should I, shouldnā€™t I, please switch me from audience to performer entry please Toby :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Sorted :+1: Iā€™ll confirm places Monday week.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Absolutely :star_struck:. Although itā€™s much too early on my guitar journey to participate, I would love to read about workshop-experiences :hugs:.

3 Likes

We will try our song again. :wink: UTC -4

3 Likes

Will add you to the list Mark :smile:

Yes :smiley:.

2 Likes

I will check with Justin if he is ok with me doing a little write up of my experience and sharing.

2 Likes

Audience this time please Toby! UK time (I really need to learn how this UTC works lol)

No problem Luka. If it help UTC is just the same as GMT. So BST is GMT/UTC + 1 :+1:

1 Like

If thereā€™s room Iā€™ll partake! NYC so UTC -05:00

Hi Toby,

Could you please add me to the audience? UTC+2 :wink:

Cheers,
J

HI Toby, Please put me down for performing 1 song, unless you need space for newer folk, in which case Iā€™ll be in the audience.

Assuming I did it correctly the timeddate site says Eastern US (and therefore Boston) will be UTC-4 on October 8

Hey if thereā€™s still room put me down. Iā€™m UTC -4.

Till then,

Cheers!

Hi Toby, please book a seat in the audience for me again. UTC+2 (Vienna).
Thanks a lot :hugs:.