Open Mic 011 - Call For Interest

No problem Paul !
Nice catch :wink:
:sunglasses:

Wow !! 25 in the audience and still two weeks to go. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hello, please may I be in the audience for this open mic?
I am UTC+1 London UK time
Neil

Hi Neil and welcome. Yep no problem I’ve book you a seat. There will be a message sent out via DM with links etc next weekend, so keep an eye out.

Maybe worth checking the links in the header and introducing yourself to the gang. Lots of friendly peeps here to help folks out.

Cheers

Toby

Great, thank you Toby. I look forward to it! :guitar: Yes I will have a look at those links. I have been using the site for a year or so but I have only just ventured onto the community side!

1 Like

I’d love to be an audience member, unfortunately 8th October is my birthday so will most probably be out, and will most definitely be slightly intoxicated!. :sweat_smile: I will catch it up later. Have a great night, hopefully make the next one! :+1:

1 Like

ALL PERFORMERS AND AUDIENCE MEMBERS

Please check your message inbox.

I have sent out the link to the Zoom meeting used to host the show and confirmation of the Performers Running list - which should match the updated poster at the head of the thread.

If anyone who has made a previous request in this topic for an audience seat and has not received a message, please let me know asap.

Also, a reminder that applications to join the audience remain open, up until an hour before show time (or at least until I decide to do my last rehearsal !!)

There is a huge crowd again, so I cannot wait. Looking forward to seeing everyone in a weeks time !!

Cheers

Toby

2 Likes

I would like to sign up as an audience member if there is still room. I am UTC 8.

1 Like

No problem Daphne, I’ll add you to the list. Look out for a message later, with the Zoom link. See you Saturday.

1 Like

Cool, I am looking forward to it.

1 Like

Daphne

Thought I’d post here in case you missed the Direct Message. When I checked WA I got UTC - 7 for Seattle which makes it a 12:00 start for you. I would not want you signing on an hour early and wondering where everyone was. But heck I’ll be there about 11:20 yours to see if folks are sound checking, so you would not have to wait long. But I am sure you are - 7 and a 12:00 kick off.

Cheers

Toby

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know, I am looking forward to watching this open mic.

1 Like

Hi Toby. Please add me to the audience list. Thank you. UTC +1.

1 Like

Yay, Gordon :smiley:
I shall put in a special effort!

1 Like

Will do Gordon, as long as you promise to heckle Brian !! :rofl:
DM to follow.

2 Likes

Hey Guys, Madman, been absent for a bit but still lurk from time to time. If it’s not too late, I’d love to be part of the audience. Montreal, UTC-5 I believe

Hey guys, can I be added to the audience?
cheers,

@SandyMusic @LievenDV

No problem peeps, i will send the link and confirm your local start time later today.

Cheers

Toby

1 Like

15 Performers

30 in the Audience

32 hours to go !!

Going to be a good one !

3 Likes

Thanks Toby…link works fine

1 Like