Open Mic 11: Recording + After-Show Chat

Just finished watching and it was another thoroughly enjoyable event. Well done to all the performers and to Toby, Adrian and JK for the organization and MCing

4 Likes

Just watched this tonight, and it was excellent!. Unfortunately I couldn’t make it on the 8th October as I was at a surprise 60th birthday party…mines! :laughing:
I did get a lifetime guitar for my birthday, and would love to participate in one of the Open Mike events. My guitar playing is grim, however my singing is worse! :laughing:
I do think the after show Zoom would be excellent. All the best folks :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Hi there,

How would I be able to join in the next Open Mic? Also, any hints on how to upload a song in here for the community?

thanks,

Todd

1 Like

Todd

Please have a look at the How It Works Guide everything is explained their,

Thx

Toby
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi Todd, at the moment @TheMadman_tobyjenner is enrolling people for audience only for OM XII as roster is full now, have a look at the post below and let him know you would like to join :wink:

JGC Open Mic XII - Call For Interest

As for posting videos - you go to main Community page, go to Record Yourself section, then Audio Visual of You playing subsection and top right side you click New Topic button :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice one Adi!

2 Likes

@Loveofmusic
Todd, all the answers already provided. Here’s a link to the Sub-category Adrian mentioned for sharing recordings: #record-yourself-progress-performance:audio-video-of-you-playing

And this is the link to where you can introduce yourself to the Community #community-hub:introduce-yourself, just a short intro with some personal background, guitar history, and goals as a member of the Community.

2 Likes

I finally managed to watch the remainder of the OM. I’m afraid that I don’t have time to give the rest of you an individual write-up though as we have our grandchildren with us for the next week!

It was all great though :smile:

1 Like