Open Mic Livestream 03: Recording + After-Show Party & Chat

LiveStream 03 July 29 2023

Thanks to Justin and all performers / audience members.

:point_right: Performers
00:00:00 Introduction
00:00:45 Justin Sandercoe - Margaritaville
00:05:12 Kevin Alonso @kevinkevan [Madrid, Spain] playing Fire And Rain (James Taylor) & She’s Electric (Oasis)
00:14:02 Mal Colman & Lara @Malz [York, England] playing Blues For Baby And Me(Elton John) & Peaceful Easy Feeling (The Eagles)
00:26:38 Serhat Ozgel @elevatortrim [London, England] playing Imagine (John Lennon) & Otherside (Red Hot Chilli Peppers)
00:34:18 Adrian M @adi_mrok [from Poland living in Oxfordshire, England] playing Sympathy (Goo Goo Dolls) & Europa (Santana)
00:44:55 Brian Larsen @brianlarsen [from Ireland living in West Kirby, Liverpool, England] playing a medley from The Rocky Horror Picture Show to celebrate its 50th anniversary
00:55:12 Rod Johnson @Rod58 [North Carolina, USA] playing Lyin’ Eyes (The Eagles) & First Things First (Consumed By Fire)
01:07:41 Jesse Todd @jestersea [Seattle, Washington, USA] playing This Must Be the Place (Talking Heads) & Take on Me (A-Ha)
01:17:32 Jennifer Dye & Dan @Jenndye429 [Portland, Oregon, USA] playing Only Happy When It Rains (Garbage) & Volcano Girls (Veruca Salt)
01:27:02 David Skelton @skeletor83 [Orange County, California] playing Every Morning (Keb Mo) & She Talks To Angels (The Black Crowes)
01:42:50 JK @jkahn [Brisbane, Australia] playing Hurt (Johnny Cash / Nine Inch Nails) & Exit (an original song)

28 Likes

Guys!! You all were spectacular :smiley:
Big respect for all of you, I hope that someday I will join you as a performer ! :smiley:

7 Likes

Hi all … first - well done all performers.
Wow. you were all super. And you may not have been aware what a sizable audience you were performing to. At the peak there were about 360 viewers.
I will edit the first post above with additional info about perfomers etc. soon.
In the meantime, take off your coat, pour a drink and enjoy the party.
:slight_smile:

13 Likes

Great show, all the performers were superb

5 Likes

Great work everyone​:+1::+1:

6 Likes

Another enjoyable evening of music.

Well done to all who performed.

So good to see a few familiar faces back again.

8 Likes

Great show!! Outstanding performances from everyone! What a way to start my Sunday morning! Congrats!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :star_struck:

5 Likes

Great show. Thanks

2 Likes

This was a great idea, wish I knew before it started (added the notification for next time!)

Lovely initiative Justin, and of course everyone else who is involved!

3 Likes

Thought we might have seen u on there?

1 Like

You were all great -
Can someone help me with what gear is needed to have a good sound for playing live or recording on youtube? I do not want to spend a ton of money

I did my usual thing of arriving after it was well under way…so excuse me while I catch up with the first half hour or so

What I did see was some top notch performances, congratulations everybody :+1:

1 Like

Awesome show!

Thanks a lot, @JustinGuitar for the opportunity.

@kevinkevan @Malz @adi_mrok @brianlarsen @Rod58 @jestersea @Jenndye429 @skeletor83 @jkahn every single one of you were amazing. You are all very talented and putting out great shows on OMs here already, but you have all upped your games for this one and you all sounded like a professional. Very well done. It was an honour to play among you and Justin.

12 Likes

Amazing job everyone! So happy to be a part of such a stellar group of performers.

7 Likes

Well that was fun. Highly recommend, would do it again.

Thanks everyone for watching. Hope it was enjoyable!

10 Likes

@jkahn thought we might hear the new Maton?

I enjoyed these couple of comments I caught on the stream :joy:

live-stream-comments

@CD02 Did you see it on the wall? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

it’s still acclimatizing, action is a bit high and changing still so figured I’d go with old faithful while it settles in.

1 Like

Awesone - thanks to everyone involved, on stage and behind the scenes! That was just an amazing and entertaining show. Bravo!! :clap: :star_struck: :+1:

That was just so much fun, great performances by everybody! So much respect for stepping out there and doing this. You all did so great. That was a most enjoyable saturday evening. :smiley: Thanks again!

6 Likes

Sure did it looked great👍

1 Like