Pics from where you live

I am at the end of grade3 but I am a ups driver so I am busy right now to focus on grade 4 so I am staying put

4 Likes

Hi Tod,

That’s pretty cool. My home office doubles as my music room. During work meetings that are boring I’m often strumming something or other while on mute. I made the mistake once of turning my camera on for a Teams meeting and my client saw all the guitars. They asked for a show instead of getting upset, but my bosses wouldn’t let me do it.

1 Like

We all love it when you or your coworkers arrive. Obviously busy delivering all the shiny new guitars to the Justin guitar members. It sure is hard to find time this time of year too with my job.

1 Like

Lovely garden, Roger! If that could somehow be magically transported to my back yard, I could really enjoy it for a few hours before the deer came through and ate it all :wink:

8 Likes

Nice Christmas song! One of my favorite Chris Rea songs has a lot of scenery from where I live!

Hi Kevin @wiredforsound:grin: and thanks… and COOL :sunglasses:

Btw this is now … :smirk: wintergarden I would of course take a photo outside for a better comparison, but I’m afraid I’ll drown… and it won’t be dry for a while.
Greetings

I love Chris Rea! Nice scenery out there :slightly_smiling_face:!

Been out for a walk late this afternoon at the seaside and took this photo of a rainbow cloud. A bit difficult to see but you can hopefully see the colours around the edge.

Correct name is iridescence cloud apparently a extremely rare occurrence in Britain only occurs in the winter months near sun rise or sun set. I am not a member of the Cloud Appreciation Society but my wife is and it is a first for her.
Michael

12 Likes

My Christmas Eve sky…in between the showers.

11 Likes

This fall I started hiking and trail running with my youngest son. These are all photos from the trails and woods around Spring Creek (in The Woodlands, TX). Oldest is from October, and most recent from just a few days ago.

17 Likes

I love your pics, Jason. And so great, that your son accompanies you at your nature trips :star_struck:.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m glad my son likes going, too. He’s 19, so I have to push hard to keep up with him when we run. I suspect that sometimes he’s taking it easy on the old man, too…

2 Likes

Late to the party here but this is a few from my own wanders around home.

I like my own company and hills and sea afford that. The final image is one I took in the winter solstice in a passage tomb dated as 5000bc where the rising sun shines directly on the the back of the passage grave on the shortest day of the year. I must say it was far more impactful and humbling to witness first hand than I could have ever imagined. 200kg of human bone was retrieved from the same tomb.

11 Likes

That’s really cool Dom. I started this thread way way back it seems. Thanks for keeping it alive. I really hope your health improves. I saw your post the other day. Stay strong brother.

Jeff

I would love to explore that area you mentioned in your pics.

1 Like

Thanks for the pics J.W.C. Lovely countryside!

1 Like

New bike day so a snap heading up the hill from home.

12 Likes

Is that your first electric bike Rob? If so, how are you finding it?

1 Like

Yeah first ebike, it’s been awesome no worries going out from home for a few hour blast.

Gotta take it in Monday for a fix but it’s been great

1 Like

Thanks Rob. Considering getting one myself to cycle to work. I might go and check a few out.

1 Like

It’s worth a try I’ve been impressed.

Can see they would be great for a commute

1 Like