Pics from where you live

This is beautiful scenery, worthy of a Christmas card picture.

1 Like

I loved the pics. Thanks for sharing.

What an amazing place to live. I hope to make it to your part of the world someday.

2 Likes

It is, these are just ‘local’ pics too

One thing I remember from my time living in Germany is all the castles and historic landmarks. I greatly appreciate you sharing the pics :slight_smile:

1 Like

Palm Springs is about 4 hours away from me.

I am curious if you rode that bike all the way up that hill. The pics look professional.

Beautiful scenery-thanks for sharing.

Hi Eddie:

Thanks for sharing the pics. I grew up a block from Lake Michigan over the border in WI. I remember Chicago. Hope you and your son had a great Christmas.

1 Like

The architecture there seems unique and very symmetrical. I had a similar hard time just picking a few photos from thousands to post. You live in a beautiful place and thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I loved how the pint of beer framed that one pics-priority first lol. Thanks for Sharing Keith.

1 Like

It’s a hike-a-bike that one!
Thanks.

Thanks Jason, it is quite ordinary place but in winter can turn into little wonderland.

Thank you Jeff, glad you like it :slight_smile:.

Singapore right now :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Peak district UK.

9 Likes

Hello fellow Malaysian! Sorry to hear of your troubles, my best wishes to you for the coming year! :heart:

I live smack in the middle of Kuala Lumpur city, so all I have are pictures of city lights!

8 Likes

Have a few more:

Cheers ,

Keith

8 Likes

After over 12 months on the road in our RV camper traveling around the continent we arrived home to this view and this old fence. There’s no place like home.

14 Likes

Great pics Tony and glad you made it home safely. Hope it doesn’t take long to settle back in!

Welcome home Tony. Can’t wait to catch up with you and the lovely H.

1 Like