Ramblin man solo only

Hi folks, I have promised to upload this solo quite some time ago, but turns out my video was out of sync with sound so I had to do some tweaking and time lately has been very limited on my hand :smiley: This is a solo that I recorded as part of my collab with @LBro and others recently, which can be found in the thread below:

Ramblin’ Man Cover - Pkboo3, Adi_Mrok, RomanS, LBro

Anyway not much there to say except the fact that it was a fun solo to learn and took some time to get under my fingers. Most difficult I would say was the sliding action but other than that I think quite a reasonable solo to learn for anyone on Grade 3 and a half or above. Yes it is a bit challenging but like with anything - slow it down, memorize and then speed things slowly up :slight_smile:

17 Likes

That was very cool, Adrian, thanks for sorting it out and posting it, your playing was awesome!

1 Like

Nice to know your process, Adrian.

I like this advice; however for me, memorizing is my nemesis :roll_eyes:

I so wish I could conquer the ability. But I’m still trying.

1 Like

That was terrific, Adrian!

1 Like

That was really great Adrian. Well done, I think you pretty much nailed it.

1 Like

That was absolutely awesome :star_struck:. Fantastic playing - and such a funny sounding tune. Such a pleasure to listen to :smiley:.
Thanks a lot for sharing :hugs:.

1 Like

Thanks all, really appreciate as ever a warm welcome!

I think I should mention it too - the key is to pick a song that is not way beyond one’s level of playing knowledge and experience. Start with easier songs and move on from there Pam, I am sure it will click :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That was great Adrian. Some fast bits in there, looked pretty tricky!

1 Like

Nailed it :v:

1 Like

Very cool as always Adrian!

1 Like

Very Nice work. Clean note tones. Good work man!

1 Like

Excellent Adrian, the hours of practice show. :smiley: :star_struck:

1 Like

That was very impressive to watch Adi. Great job on it. Looking like a real pro these days.

Was that some outdoor playing I spotted as well?

Thanks Stefan, no this was my usual spot in my broomstick… ehm I mean music room :laughing:

1 Like

Well played Adrian. Looked tricky and sounded great.

That was one solid solo. :clap:

1 Like

Hi Adrian, I missed this post, so I’m a litle belated. That was awsome!

1 Like

Missed this one Adi.

Can not belive how much you have progressed since i saw youre first avoyp. Really impressive and something i take inspiration from. You could easily fill a lead guitar role in a band with those skills.
Keep it up Adi…

1 Like

Hey Adi,
Good to see you put a face and some fingers to work on this one. Had I known you had the video I probably would have added it to the OP. But it works as is and is a fine job indeed!

All the best,
LB

1 Like