Rogers rock on wheels

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen…

This is Mango NO 5

5 Likes

The guitars, the scenery are so good!
Probably one day I should visit Netherlands. Two of my cousins are actually Dutch.

1 Like

WHAT??? That can’t be true! :flushed:!! I’m confused…I don’t get the Mango thing sorted…:joy: but why did you buy 2 Ukes and don’t play? :thinking:

1 Like

Mangoes where no man has gone before… :rocket: :milky_way:

1 Like

Wonderful update, Roger, enjoy the acquisitions and I enjoyed the entertaining banter, our own Community version of Fry and Laurie, cook and Moore, etc

I also have Yamaha monitors, though a smaller size given the size of my Play Room. They’ve served me well, even if I still do most of my mixing through headphones to keep the noise down in the house.

1 Like

Hadn’t thought of this song for a long time
Lou Bega - Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit of…) - YouTube

Not sure if I should thank you or curse you for this little earworm

Glen

1 Like

That was a great read through of your LL, gave me a few smiles, and I heard some good music! Rock and roll on!!!

1 Like

Well I found who stole all the mangoes from our tree this season. :disguised_face:

1 Like

Hi @brian,
I’d get back to it if I was wrong about that slide with no sound…so can’t get back to it in that thread…asked 3 guitar players yesterday…one has been playing almost 60 years and 2 more over 45 years ,…and separately (in a non suggestive question) said they did it sometimes and just for the show and the show only,…then I said about suggested reason here on the forum and then they looked at me with compassion and then a smiling look, … facial expressions are usually an expression that cannot be stopped and as often read here unwanted by the user but come from within, … so categorize those elsewhere :wink:
Greetings,…

:rofl:

1 Like

Hi Vincent,
Thank you very much :smiley: ,yes i can be nice here :sunglasses:

Good reason to quickly visit this small country on the North Sea before we are flooded :roll_eyes:
Greetings,…

1 Like

Great choice…I also love old cliché tunes :innocent: I left the uke for children’s songs, so very easy chords progression , always C G or G7 F Am… , so I can play a lot of them, but I still haven’t tried more complex things like these…I was fancying My way by F.Sinatra…oh how cliché :joy::wink:

1 Like

Mambo italiiiaaano! :blush::dancer::joy:

1 Like

Hi Andrea,
:smile: :grimacing: :roll_eyes:
Yes, this deserves some extra explanation, which I have already done elsewhere (I even have to post that photo here of my weeks :speak_no_evil: newer one,… if/when I make a lot of mistakes, I have trouble with that loud sound, …and since the past year I’ve been so spoiled that I didn’t know what to ask my mother for Christmas (we’ve been getting a present for many years and she only "demands "that we don’t come with presents too ),…and then I asked for a uke without a holowbody,…and the circumstances (busy playing guitar and way too long on the forum) ensure that the ukuleles hang arround on me and also give me a feeling of guilt :grimacing: ,…just like you do now… :roll_eyes::joy:…But it is so easy and i learned lot of chords soon the first day that when someone come in i sound like i`m doing it for a much longer time :sunglasses:

Oooo,Andrea,This is a really bad joke made of…
Mango NO 5 :slight_smile:

Greetings,…

1 Like

Hi David,
Yes i know that you have those boxes, … you are one of the reasons that I went for this brand and serie :sunglasses: … I wish I had also gone for the smaller version because my wife is a little less happy with this large one and we are going to look (again :roll_eyes:) this afternoon for cupboard / table / pillar or whatever to make our dining / living room a bit box-free again :joy:…but the sound is absolutely fantastic perfectly wonderful :ok_hand: :sunglasses:
I only listen to music on it and if I ever mix for myself I definitely put on headphones, otherwise she will kick me out and puncture a wheel I’m afraid :grin:
Greetings,…

1 Like

:rofl: :joy:
While I’m reading this now my wife is humming this behind me :joy: (I looked it up on the song to post and hadn’t read this yet)…and it " bothers" me too :grin:
Greetings,…

1 Like

Hi Mari,
Thank you for your kind words, and appreciations :blush: :sunglasses:,… also brave that you read it all the way through :smile: :sunglasses:
Greetings,…

1 Like

:joy:
Every week i eat at least 1 such thing, … they are delicious,
but ours are not from your beautiful country,…
Greetings,…

MamBo Nr. 5, I know the song. Thanks for that, now I have an earworm for the whole day :tired_face:, last week it was Killing Me Softly…

1 Like

Hi Silvia,
Yes they are great,… :innocent: :smile:
For me Over the rainbow was the easier one ,…Wonderfull world a bit more :sweat_smile:

What a bad joke, :roll_eyes: :smile: ,…And I didn’t even make it up myself

Greetings,…

1 Like