Ron Gitter, from Wilmington, NC

Folks: I’m Ron Gitter, from Wilmington, NC. I’m a songwriter and keyboard player and have been recording for many years for my own enjoyment. I relied heavily on guitar software as there is a lot of guitar work in my tunes. Several years ago, a producer I work with suggested I’d be better off learning how to play guitar considering how much time I’ve spent learning how to use guitar software. He was right. Fortunately, I found Justin on the web about two years ago and started working through his course. I often use the course as a reference guide. If I have a question or a problem with something I’m trying to accomplish, invariably, Justin has a video on the specific issue I’m looking to address. So, thank you to Justin for making the guitar journey fun and the learning very accessible. I’ll post a tune I finished earlier in the year with electric lead guitar and electric and acoustic rhythm guitars. Hope you enjoy. RG

I have shared some recordings in AVOYP here: Some of my multitrack recordings - OneManBand

4 Likes

Hello Ron and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

@Richard_close2u @LievenDV @DavidP Mods, maybe this should be moved over to the introduce yourself section? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, Ron. Look forward to hearing the song.

@SgtColon Thanks Stefan, I’ve re-categorised.

2 Likes

Hi Ron - good to see you popping along to say hello!
:slight_smile:

Thanks! RG

2 Likes

Very interesting back story Ron, it will be nice to hear some of your work. Glad you could join us.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Ron,
Welcome, i wish you a lot of fun,…
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Thanks for touching base. It’s appreciated. I posted a tune called Joan’s Bounce a couple of days ago. Seems like a fun group…RG

2 Likes

Roger: Thanks for touching base. It’s appreciated. RG

1 Like