Scare your friends when you have a party šŸ˜œ

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Now I start being confused, they put all those resources and effort to hunt a boar, mistaking it for a lion?! :joy:

Wellā€¦this is actually very funny!

1 Like

Me too Rogier :face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face::innocent::joy:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@Helen0609 This is the only thing I know about German Police :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

:laughing:ā€¦

And that song brings back memories :smile: :sunglasses:,I ā€œsangā€(/shout) that a lot in the discotheques in Italy (here I hardly ever went to a discotheque), while the music is on my wife also half joins in with the lyrics ā€¦eins zwei polizeiā€¦and shouts ā€œthat was a long time agoā€,
you still often hear here (I donā€™t say thatā€¦only think :smile:) eins zwei when cops walk by ā€¦ thanks :smile: :sunglasses:
:ice_cube: :tropical_drink: :ice_cube:

1 Like

Hi Nicole,
I just read your word liondog again, and I had to looked it up (I thought of a made-up word :upside_down_face:)ā€¦ there is a very good chance that I am now typing something that makes a (bigger) fool of myselfā€¦ the first picture is a dog with a wig, that was actually the joke ā€¦ and I also expected something like that to happen in Germany in one way or anotherā€¦did you know those dog wigs?..I just had to ask
Because the first time when I saw this joke incorporated into a much better joke (unfortunately I was in very exceptional time pressure) I couldnā€™t stop laugh and that this really existed and people bought thisā€¦
for example:
dog wig

Greetingsā€¦

I think, I have seen something like this before, yes :slightly_smiling_face: Amazing, how much attention they paid to detail, including lion ears and tailtip :lion:

Now there will surely be a new market for people wanting to dress up their minipigs as lions. Excitement guaranteed :boar:

1 Like

I remember it on the radio, I was still young for discos in my daddyā€™s eyes :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (both)ā€¦whereabout in Italy did you come for your holidays?

1 Like

Trento-Levico Terme

For almost 40 years (not in the disco the first yearsā€¦and your father was right :blush:) ā€¦2 small discos in the town of Levico where Sisyā€™s summer palace was located where we had our privately rented house 100 to 300 meters from (changed a few times) ā€¦and a big one in Pergine valsugana and a few times in an exclusive disco in Milan ā€¦
But the best times spent at the lake lago di Levico :sunglasses:
Greetings from a rainy and chill (16.1c) Holland and have all a nice and sort of cool sunday :sunglasses:

1 Like

Havenā€™t heard that for ages :joy:

Wonā€™t comment on this :rofl: :partying_face:

1 Like

Anyone who remembers Wild Boyz (Steve O/Joe Rogan/Jackass)?
@SILVIA Be happy, that there are only wild boars under your balcony :blush:

3 Likes

No :slightly_smiling_face: Boars are carnivores thoughā€¦ So, in case @SILVIA has prosciutto-hams dangling from her balcony, it will attract a horde of hungry piggies :pig2:

Ach ja, thinking about it, I am happy that I was only attacked by a flock of hungry seagulls at the festival in Helsinki some weeks ago. An invasion of angry boars would have been something else :boar:

2 Likes

We should call this area of Just Chatting ā€˜Continental Cornerā€™ :rofl:
It seems the silly season has arrived and all my European friends have packed in their tedious practicing to go on safariā€¦
Weiter soā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

Just wait and see, what will happen when a horde of lionpigs will make their way across the sea to you :laughing: :grinning: :laughing:

Some typical ā€œSommerlochā€-story. I remember, when I was still living in Germany many years ago, there was similar excitement when someone had spotted a crocodile in a lakeā€¦ And then there was ā€œBruno der ProblembƤrā€ (Bruno was actually real however)ā€¦

3 Likes

I need a Safari Guitar! Still unsure about the design. Zebra or leo pattern?

I can tell youā€¦Brian writes or performs a new, very special song, the ā€œLionpig Bluesā€ :slightly_smiling_face:

I live in the region where Bruno was seen several times and killed some sheep. Exactly, where Iā€™m hiking with our dog regularly. That was a VERY special feelingā€¦
Donā€™t forget the snapping turtle and all those wolvesā€¦
Iā€™m going slightly madā€¦ :joy:
Back to my obligations!

1 Like

Expect to see the advance party of Sealionpiggies coming up the Mersey.
:seal: :lion: :pig: = :boar:

My AI art generator threw up this for a mythical Lion Pig.

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

But then including snorting and oinking please, since mooing sounded good in the last Open Mic @brianlarsen :nerd_face:

Bearsā€¦ Nothing to fear really, they are quite cuddly ā€¦

Snapper turtle? I guess, I must have missed that one. But I understand the dangers brought on by a very aggressive and very slow animalā€¦

For some reason, there is now a pig song ringing in my headā€¦ Itā€™s originally in Finnish, but itā€™s almost as funny in Germany :laughing:

1 Like

The majestic lionpig :slightly_smiling_face: But why two statues, I first thoughtā€¦ Then it dawned on me: Two different animals = two different statues :nerd_face:

2 Likes

They may not be statues here in Normandy. When my grandson used to ask what the huge piles of cow dung were in the fields (ā€œfertiliserā€ for the new corn/mace fields) I told him they were left by the famous Giant Nocturnal Elephant that only lived in France. Very shy and only come out at night. Think he stopped believing that when he was about 11 !! So who knows what is out there. :wink:

2 Likes

Quite a few years ago this happened not far from where I live, which involved a cuddly toy tiger which as it turns out, definitely hadnā€™t escaped from the nearby Marwell zoological parkā€¦ and an almost hilarious response from Hampshire police involving quite a few officers, cars, and a couple of them there highly cost efficient helicopters.

The best thing about the entire thing was that it was one of my best friends who was the dispatch coordinator in the Fareham response office. He still maintains that the response was appropriate because ā€œwhat if it HAD been a real tiger??ā€ to which we usually respond by stating that ā€œit was a toy you muppet!!!ā€.

Friends are there to be supportive right? :wink:

3 Likes

Not a wild boar, but I have actually been bitten by a pot-bellied pig (I was cleaning his enclosure while interning at a zoo). I donā€™t think he was trying to eat me, but he sure was a jerk!

3 Likes

Snappers are not as slow as you want them to be! I externed at a wildlife rehab place, and in order to do treatments on these guys (without getting bitten), you needed three people: one to carefully hold it by the sides of its shell, far back enough that it couldnā€™t reach you to bite (they have really long and mobile necks!); one standing in front, pressing a toilet plunger over its head to contain it; and a third to actually do the medical treatments.
You canā€™t make this stuff up :rofl:

4 Likes