Scare your friends when you have a party šŸ˜œ

Yes, that happens more often than you would thinkā€¦ last year @brianlarsen sent me a photo in a panic and asked for help when he was visiting my German eastern neighborsā€¦ but that was before his eye surgeryā€¦
( NO read no further Brian and continue practicing)

2 Likes

I love the idea of a Giant Nocturnal Elephant, I have to say :slightly_smiling_face:

Absolutely :smiley: Your poor friend that must have been a nightmarish experience ā€¦

Did the plunger ever come off again @southpaw6 ? Or did the snapper turtle have to starve to death in the end? :turtle:

2 Likes

Das Krokodil raucht zu viel! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:joy: :sunglasses:

1 Like

The plunger came off and the turtle back into the holding tank once treatments were done.

2 Likes

Hello Rogier, Iā€™m always late with my replies :see_no_evil: Iā€™ve never visited Levico Terme: when we chose Trentino Alto Adige for our summer holyday (itā€™s either Trentino or Valle dā€™Aosta) we usually go the Dolomites area or Sued-Tirolā€¦weā€™re going in a few days :partying_face::mountain::aerial_tramway::national_park::mountain_cableway::sunglasses:ā€¦Greetings :hugs:

2 Likes

A silly experiment?! Sometimes I think human stupidity has no limits :astonished::flushed::disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Nicole they told me boars are not carnivoresā€¦andā€¦no :joy: I donā€™t have prosciutto-hams in my balcony :joy::joy::joy:, I go to the grocery and get a 1 or 2 hg thinly sliced per time :rofl: Butā€¦as Justin does I stock kilos of Parmigiano in my fridge whenever we spent a weekend in the Parma Food Valley ā€¦yummy! Itā€™s a super healthy food and we need to have some everyday :yum:

Btw they gave a Documentary on Finnish wild animals on Sunday and I finally understood what a wolverine actually is :woozy_face::astonished:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

just wonderingā€¦whoā€™s bringing the acoustic guitar? Not me, mine is too big and heavy :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, they are fierce little animals. Luckily I never encountered one so far :slightly_smiling_face:

Last week however (downtown) a handsome fox crossed the road in front of me. The fox had caught a big bird, what I can only assume must have been the seagull from @brianlarsen 'song, and was now happily carrying it away to safety :fox_face:

Hmmā€¦ I thought guitars are not meant for shooting. Maybe I misunderstood something :thinking:

2 Likes

Actually :bulb::bulb::bulb:ā€¦ I could bring my acoustic and scare to death the poor wild beasts with my strumming :rofl::hear_no_evil::rofl::hear_no_evil::rofl:

2 Likes

Hi girls, letā€™s leave Brian alone a bit, He is practicing hard and canā€™t use a distraction so every time we do @brianlarsen he has to check again and sigh :roll_eyes:ā€¦ I would never do that myself just cause a distraction for the distractionā€¦right? @brianlarsen

Just kidding girls :grin:, just keep going on

Ps:A lot of fun Silvia and it is beautiful everywhere in that area in Italy,

Now Iā€™m going to try to record Yesterday and again and again andā€¦Arrrgggg :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The girl thing again? :laughing: I just lately told my boss (who is female referring to me as girl).

Do I have to do that here as well? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

ā€¦and guitar donā€™t fit togetherā€¦and if thereā€™s a Just Chatting category it means it is useful for learningā€¦you wouldnā€™t question Justinā€™s methods, right? :rofl:

1 Like

Heja! Safari, not big game hunting :flushed:! Just looking at all those beautiful wild animals. @Silvia can lure the animals with her beautiful voice and playing :joy:.
Oh I see, comments were typed in the meantimeā€¦

Uuups, dangerous territory! Be careful with all those bears in SĆ¼dtirol :blush:.

2 Likes

If your boss does it then itā€™s not quite appropriate :thinking:(mostly and sometimes it is)ā€¦when I do itā€™s sweet :innocent:and whatever happens weā€™re always still boys and girls a bit (or whoever wants to be whatever they want to call themselves (still learning :sweat_smile:) )

just donā€™t go jogging :grin:

Now playing guitar time here :sunglasses: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

You know, that you are getting old as a woman, when no one calls you a girl anymore :see_no_evil: :partying_face:ā€¦
Everything is lost, when they start to call you a lady!

1 Like

Rogier you just smile at the wrong notesā€¦and please do post beacause you always provide us with wonderful and constructive feedback and we all want to give back to youā€¦you know way better than meā€¦we judge ourselves but in the Community our friends only support and are there to enjoy the same path :blush: ā€¦

I didnā€™t annoy you, did I? :innocent::innocent::innocent:

2 Likes

I already have a lot of trouble with the sound of the electric guitar on this song ā€¦ I really canā€™t hear any major mistakes (attempt 50+ coming soon ) I now have one with 2 clearly audible mistakes ā€¦ I I am almost thereā€¦
But thanks for the support :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks Rogier :roll_eyes:
Not only do I have to check to see what calumny (yes, you foreigners will have to google it :laughing:) is being disseminated, but have to then waste my precious time searching for appropriate responses to things like foxes eating seagulls. I believe the fox was really just eating a rabbit :rofl:

1 Like