Songs that make you happy

I accept your ā€˜German ukelele challengeā€™, my friend
All I need is a chord progressionā€¦ and some Pflanzen :rofl:

3 Likes

And since here is so much international good feeling in the air. I do have one more still. A ā€œlove songā€ in a variety of languages. Check and find out if your language is among them

1 Like

@brianlarsen @JokuMuu I have to be more careful providing linksā€¦so I wait till someone else, like you, will do it. Hope this one is more appropriate!

Oh nooooooo. It is so cool. Also many other songs from that albumā€¦Luv Zappaā€¦ The slime, jewish princess etcā€¦ :rofl: :joy: :rofl: Donā€™t be shy. Itā€™s all art :wink: :rofl: :joy:

And thnx for Max Raabeā€¦that is so cool!!! :+1: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Your wish is my command -chord

Der Perfekte Moment Wird Heut Verpennt Chords

For those others who search less easily :smiling_face:

Amazing last song you post :sunglasses:ā€¦it`s allready in mijn favorite

This is a very nice song too! We are waiting patiently for your performance of whatever song you choose.
Next tip: ā€œKĆ¼ssen kann man nicht alleineā€ Raabe together with Namika Max Raabe, Palast Orchester, Namika - KĆ¼ssen kann man nicht alleine (MTV Unplugged) - YouTube

2 Likes

I confirm. Its not my uncle. Do understand the connection of Nomi to David Bowie thoughā€¦

:joy: Iā€™ll do :sweat_smile:.

ā€¦ he is trying so hard to sound like Rio Reiser :grin:

Hehe, he screwed up on the Swiss accent from Bern, although not many will pick up on this
(I lived there for 4 years) :rofl:

1 Like

This song always makes me smile when it comes on the Radio
The band Spirit of the West is from North Vancouver on the West coast of Canada so most of you will have never heard of them.

3 Likes

I had to think about this question for a while before answering. A song that puts me in a good mood that I could possibly play is AC/DC you shook me all night long. I was in the air force years ago working on F-16 fighters listening to them roar taking off (similar to top gun) and the ground crew was jamming out to this song. It was cranked up loud. This week I started learning to play this- hope to sing and play for the forum soon.

3 Likes

Hi Nicole. I donā€™t speak Finnish but the song made me smile anyways. Now that you broke the ice with a basic video hope to see a video of this song when youā€™re ready or I can wait the 10,000 years too like you said - that would be fine :sunglasses:

1 Like

I loved the other song too- first time hearing it. Guess what? Am-G-C-F with capo on 3rd fret- seems very playable for a beginner other than the solos. You might surprise yourself and get it down sooner.

1 Like

Are people in Bern as slow as the stereotype says? :wink: Yeah, his Finnish at the Finnish also was just a bit off :smiley:

But where do I friend a travel piano? :smiley: Interesting long term plan however, letā€™s see if any chords for this have ever been publishedā€¦

You mean that Martikainen song? That one is actually very high on my list, since the lyrics have so much meaning to me. So many reasons to continue practicing :upside_down_face:

And just as good at playing guitar badly, I am even better at singing off key :grinning:

I am absolutely overwhelmed by your reactions to my thread. Thank you so much :heart:

I noticed that a few people here understand German. So, perhaps some of you know Stoppok. I have seen him at severals concerts and in general being there made me always happy from the bottom of my heart since Stoppok is such a chaotic scatterbrain, forgetting his own lyrics etc.,yet a most excellent guitarist.

So, here goes my happy song for today. Stoppokā€™s ā€œTanzā€. That one might perhaps become my first ā€œrealā€ guitar playing video here, if I can just figure out a way around the sneaky barrĆ© chord, I might have seen him use despite playing with capo :grin:

1 Like

both playing an listening, this song makes me feel better

Diamonds On The Soles Of Her Shoes

OH I would LOVE to do this with a little choir of voices like Ladysmith Black Mabazo

I also feel very ā€œliberatedā€ when I do my acoustic version of Crazy by Gnarles Barkley

5 Likes

From the Danish Rock Band: Sort Sol - Let the fingers do the walking

1 Like