Stairway To Heaven [2/6] by Led Zeppelin Lesson

Learn to play Stairway To Heaven [2/6] by Led Zeppelin on JustinGuitar!

View the full lesson at Stairway To Heaven [2/6] by Led Zeppelin | JustinGuitar

I think there is a difference between the tab and Justin’s lesson here, at the end of the first line of Part B.

Justin says to play just the first three strings after flicking off, then play the full chord. The tab has the full chord both times.

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 15.54.03

It’s a tiny difference, but would be interesting to know whether the note was included in the tab by mistake, or Justin changed his mind after recording the video lesson and decided to include it.

Justin doesn’t write the tabs they are supplied buy the publisher who owns the rights. If there is any discrepancy in the tabs from the lesson I’d go by the lesson.

1 Like

Ah, that makes sense. I had used other tabs from the site before, that definitely were written by Justin, and just assumed that was true for all of them. Thanks for the info.

5 posts were split to a new topic: Is anyone else bothered by the creature at the end of Justin’s old videos?

@direvus

Justin receives the officially published TAB. In time, he has on his massive to-do list, to check against his own transcriptions and edit where necessary. You can imagine how time consuming that task will be. He is a long way from getting there.