Super Easy 2 Chord Songs

Here are 7 awesome songs you can play with only the A and the D chords.

View the full lesson at Super Easy 2 Chord Songs | JustinGuitar

Is there a way i can practice any song of yours , without using the app ?

Welcome to the new Community Manos.
Most of the song have lessons on the website. But if you want the play along feature you need
the app

You can always play along to the original song, played on Youtube, Spotify or similar.

Cheers,

Keith

Thanks for the reply :blush:.
Just one more question .
Say i hear the original song from youtube .
How am i supposed to know what the beat is , and when to change chords ???

only one “real” way to do that: playing music is 80% listening and 20% doing other things.
Use your ears, clap along, see if it fits, sing along, hear if it fits.
Reproducing in any way you can and hearing what you are doing helps you to understand a song

Hi Justin! I would like to play the Joe Cocker song, “Feeling alright” but I don’t understand how to play the A an D chord with a capo on the 3rd fret. TIA

Welcome to the community Kelly. Put your capo on the third fret and play the A and D chords as if the capo was the nut. The capo makes these chords C and F. Follow the lesson and you will do fine.

1 Like

My experience as a raw beginner…

There is no such thing as a “super easy song”.

If you are just learning to strum and fret chords for the very first time, it will often be a struggle. And being told that something is “super easy!!!” when you are struggling can be extremely demotivating.

One of the things that drew me to Justin’s program is that he doesn’t sugarcoat the fact that learning guitar can be difficult, and may require a lot of work. It was such a relief when he said in his videos - over and over - “this is hard!”

But if you can find a way to accept the struggle, and push on regardless…so rewarding!

Edit: felt this was important enough to deserve it’s own topic…