Targeted reply problem

@DavidP @LievenDV

It appears that there may be a new targeted reply issue.

I’ve received notification for targeted replies from @TheMadman_tobyjenner @dobleA @BurnsRhythm which were posted on @zys learning log which I presume were intended for zys. I have not had the time yet today to post on zys learning log in response to her first learning log post so not a case of the targeted replies being made to one of my posts.

Toby confirmed that he clicked the reply in zys post.

1 Like

@Socio
Hi James, mine was a normal reply from the orange reply button on zys’s log. It wasn’t targeted.
Have you checked if you’ve set zys’s log to “watch”? You would get notifications if you have.

2 Likes

Thats probably it David. I’ve never set anything to watch. Not sure how it went to watch as I never changed it from its default setting.

1 Like

Seems like all is in order. Let me know if not the case.

Now it all makes sense. Glad I wasn’t cracking up. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m on iPhone 11, ios 15.5. I don’t get targeted replies either. Oops said I wouldn’t mention that again. Fortunately my life doesn’t depend on any of these issues. :smiley:

What’s a Targeted reply?

If you click the blue button instead of red as per below:

I these all when answering a specific persons post. It must just be Gordon’s phone

Let’s see if it’s Gordon’s phone.

I found that if you start a message as a targetted response and then minimise the text window to read the post that you are responding to and then maximising the text window to start typing again that the name shown as targeted response changes sometimes.

it’s a forum thing I did both these post exactly the same way and Gordon’s is targeted and Adi’s isn’t

I noticed that too but wasn’t sure if I don’t see my icon for targeted reply as I am looking at reply addressed to me :smile:

I got notified for both your targeted relies and they both show up in my post that you targeted. but only one has my avatar in it

Regulators, saddle up! :cowboy_hat_face:
Gin-soaked Gordon has drifted into town and turned this celebratory establishment into free for all target practice :dart:
And yeah, I’m downright ornery. I sent mah pickshuh to the gov’nor himself an’ don’t even make it on t’ the wanted poster :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Those targeted replies, that work sometimes and not others … maybe one day the problem will just go away :smile:

1 Like

Gordon, it’s not an iphone thing, or an iOs thing … it’s a Scottish thing!

:wink:

1 Like

Love the poster stitch!

1 Like

Were you wearing the blue wig in the photo you submitted?