Traveler - November 2022 - Travis Tritt, George Strait, Garth Brooks, Chris Stapleton, John Prine, Pink Floyd, Colter Wall & more

Another great song Travis. Your voice reminders me of a deeper Wesley Reid Scantlin.

1 Like

Thank you! I haven’t tried playing them much yet. I used to sing “She Hates Me” in the college karaoke days. Ha!

1 Like

:rofl: Great tune.

1 Like

You’ve got a really nice vocal sound.

1 Like

Thank you @ep113 !!

Here is a song that I was working on this week and recorded yesterday when I had all my gear set up.

I hope that you all enjoy it!

Anywhere With You—Jake Owen

6 Likes

Incredible vocals Travis that was really powerful. Nice song, don’t know the artist but I enjoyed it. A few tricky changes by the looks of it but thought you played it well !
Well done sir !
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you @TheMadman_tobyjenner !! I screwed that p at the end a little, but I liked the tone of it!

1 Like

You’re voice is to kill for. Great job! When you get your playing all smooth you’ll be a hit machine (I’m sure that will happen soon).

1 Like

Wow, that’s a really awesome compliment. Thank you.

I think that I can play a little “heavy handed” at times. I get into it though, and I’m a big dude (6’3, 260 pounds) so my guitar takes a beating. Ha!

1 Like

That was great Travis. Well played and great vocals!

1 Like

Thank you very much @TheCluelessLuthier !! It’s a very happy song to me.

1 Like

Sounding great on this end. Vox is probably a little ahead of your play. I am sure practice will sort it all out. But for now, your vocals are really nice and the play compliments that fine. You might try backing off the mic just a bit as you sound pretty close to it…

All the best,
LB

1 Like

Great feedback @LBro !! Thank you!!

Excellent job again Travis. I don’t know if it’s your jam but you have a voice that sounds like Eddie Vedder so I think you would do an awesome job on Pearl Jam songs.

1 Like

Thank you @Eddie_09 !! I love Pearl Jam and I play several of their songs. I pretty much like all things 90’s, and whenever somebody asks me to describe my style of play, I call it “Grungy Country”! I’ll have to work on recording a Pearl Jam song soon!

1 Like

Niiiiiiiiiice! Very enjoyable Travis. I’ve not heard of Jake Owen but after listening to your version of his song I’m going to check him out.

1 Like

Thank you @SgtColon !! I have seen him a couple times in concert. He is a great performer!

Hello all!

I looked for a duet section here, but I didn’t see one (maybe I missed it?)

This is a duet with my wife that we dedicated to our kids.

I Hope You Dance—Lee Ann Womack (duet)

2 Likes

My wife often accompanies me for gigs, and it’s a much better show when she does because it adds more diversity. I’m not sure if this recording portrays here true vocal ability, but she is a good singer. She is starting to play piano a little bit too :smiley: