Vintage Club #7 with Richard | Fingerstyle

ANNOUNCEMENT

Full resources for Vintage Club #7 | Fingerstyle are now available on the Clubs Archive page here.

Additionally, pdf and mp3 for the various exercises covered in the lesson are available to view and download here.

Once again, thank you for the great response to the fingerstyle session. I hope you benefitted, and will continue to benefit for a long time to come, from the session. If you are willing and able and wish to pay-it-forward here is the link to donate. Thank you so much.

Richard
:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Can I participate / book a slot in the club ?

1 Like

Deborah
@MacOneill

There is a link in Richard’s post or Go to the web site and look under clubs there is a link to register there.
Michael

1 Like

thanks for the answer but it was more an age related question :slight_smile:
its for 45+ and im right a little under 45

2 Likes

Deborah @MacOneill - Register! We won’t tell. :wink: Seriously, I think the 45+ is intended to give a feeling for the “culture” of the club, if you will, not so much a strict age requirement. See you there!

3 Likes

thanks a lot for the answer :slight_smile:
it will be my first time

2 Likes

Just think of it like sneaking into an adult film/movie and lying about your age if asked ! Guess we should not indulge such decadence but there again my mental age is 28 not 67+ :rofl:

8 Likes

Deborah

Just thinking tomorrow’s session with Joe may be of interest to you and still places available. Same link as above. :wink:

4 Likes

oooh thanks !
i missed this one
i registered !

4 Likes

Yeah, It will be a taste of the future where Richard shows you the first step. An ideal thematic build-up.

btw; My Session about “Spice up your open chords” will touch some fingerpicking ideas as well.

Oh we’re spoilin the lot o’ you! :smiley:

7 Likes

when will it be :smiley:

1 Like

:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

… … … … … …

2 Likes

You are indeed Lieven and it gives me the chance to see where I am going wrong !! :rofl:

2 Likes

2 Likes

i guess I need glasses … thanks a lot !
im not a grade 2 but register and spy

2 Likes

Looking forward to it, I’m in :+1:

2 Likes

Good Lord, is 45+ already considered as vintage? :smiling_face_with_tear:
Great initiative, hopefully more people will get infected with fingerstyle. :slight_smile:

Will there be recordings of these sessions?

2 Likes

Bring on the finger picking my peeps!!! I have at least 3 finger picking songs I love to play!!! A few more picking patterns under my belt you say??? And I say “BRING IT ON PEEPS!!!”. :+1::v::heart_eyes:

I may not always act my age either…gotta keep in touch with that younger side every now and again I like to believe!!! Sometimes that involves being around em.:wink:

Rock on!
Darren

1 Like

Wait, we really don’t need to be 45+ to join? :hushed: I was holdin myself back from great learning opportunities for no reason? :upside_down_face:

So maybe I’ll be spying in - promise to behave. :smiley:

2 Likes

Already registered…thanks!

1 Like