What are you currently listening to? 2022

And you can also find it above somewhere in this tread , :older_man:ā€¦ :joy: (it also rhymes just fine :smile:)

(Someday Iā€™ll get this one in my face like a sharp boomerang :hot_face:)

Greetings,.

Wasnā€™t that the cover with Josh Turner though not Leo ? :confused:

This recently popped up on YT. The guy creates guitars from different things as cigar boxes or brooms and plays several instruments at a time (here its a drumkit) and sings. He won the GITTY INTERNATIONAL CIGAR BOX VIDEO PLAYOFFS 2021.

2 Likes

Hi,ā€¦
Iā€™m so afraid youā€™re right, :hot_face:ā€¦I found that version on post 147,ā€¦and I probably saw this version afterwards because I immediately recognized that thumbpick (incidentally, for me these versions donā€™t come close in terms of nice of the original) ,ā€¦But my computer has been having mega connection problems for 2 days, so I canā€™t look it up further,ā€¦

Butā€¦ Toby,ā€¦SORRY :white_flower: :bouquet:,ā€¦Good findā€¦i hate boomerangs :grimacing: :blush:

1 Like

Thereā€™s Madness, then thereā€™s Melbourne madness.

5 Likes

Nice one, Toby. Wondering after 12h , if @brianlarsen isnā€™t on air, as he recently gave me some enlightning about Ska :joy:

3 Likes

Haha, sure Iā€™m bored with nothing to do today anywayā€¦ :rofl:
The offbeat ska sound can bring loads of fun and energy.
Iā€™m getting smarter now and have come out of my cone of silence :wink:
This Man on the Street is now getting ready for the weekend :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Exactement Andrea, it was Larsen click bait :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Ah Il arrivešŸ‘

2 Likes

Was watching some Skavegas ala skinhead moonstomp. Brought back yoof club memories, especially as some bstd nicked my Crombie!!!

also a request on Justin tabs if you like it

Ahhhā€¦Il se rĆ©veillĆ© :joy:. Il se prĆ©pare pour ce soir :wink:. Heā€™s working on his offbeat. Please do not disturb :joy:.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll deliver another mega relaxed performance. Already curious and looking forward to this! Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Saw Mark Tremonti singing Sinatra songs (and some others) with some of the original Sinatra band members yesterday. A great show with a great cause (everything from ticket sales and merch went to charity for children with Down syndrome):

Second Daddy Was A Milkman album. Currently playing ā€˜Sleepwalkerā€™ (feat. Justinas Jarutis)

Found me some mood muzic for my momentary melancholy. :frowning_with_open_mouth:
Next best thing as I sure as heck donā€™t feel like playing let alone practising right now.

3 Likes

:mending_heart:,ā€¦ once again ,all the best and we are thinking of you hereā€¦ :mending_heart:

1 Like

Still quite an odd little film. Love this track though.

Just found this, take a close look at the ā€˜instrumentā€™

3 Likes

Hi Toby @TheMadman_tobyjenner
Post 619 ā€¦Give me back my flowers :joy: :rofl:ā€¦Although I think you can keep them, you deserve them for more reasons :wink: :blush:

And sorry I donā€™t mean it as a criticism at all, I just think itā€™s a fun game of ā€œmemoryā€, :smiley:
but Mal @Malz ā€¦post 361 ā€¦I already have 2 duplicates now :joy:,ā€¦

In military service (I hated that) they used to say, ā€¦double stitched hold better,ā€¦ :smile:

1 Like