What are you currently listening to? 2022

Ah, ok, had not seen that. :smiley:

Nowt to do with me ?
:frowning_with_open_mouth:

If I understand your question correctly, :grimacing:…this was about an earlier conversation where I said that you became forgetful,…that you were going to post twice and then you did something, and when I said sorry etc etc …
Post 619 I couldn’t find then,…after you post 767 ,…way too many words for something so insignificant :sweat_smile: :joy:
Or did you not ask this at all? :grimacing:

I don’t know. Who am I ? I need to lie down. :rofl:

2 Likes

One for @DarrellW

@roger_holland if its a repeat, I am in recovery. Have pity :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Moving on and having played a bit today, having a SOAD evening. :sunglasses:

Parental Guidance Naughty Words

Next The Hu

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Mongol Metal what’s not to like. Dropped these in the old forum. Time to share at the new house !

Hu n Harleys plus who needs 6 strings when 4 or 2 is cool. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

In the style of the Fast Show, “Aint You Tube Great”

Found this. how cool !

2 Likes

Seen that one before buddy, not much misses my radar :joy:
Raise you one!

This is one of my latest interests, be warned - flashing lights and puppies noses alert :crazy_face:

1 Like

Oh god one thing leads to another.

3 Likes

Love a little Lilac ! Will need to check out the next mob after HD ! :sunglasses:

1 Like

My two favourite female rockers past and present Lita Ford and Lzzy Hale.

3 Likes

Haha, know them very well, they did a few sets with Tarja Turunen the original lead singer of Nightwish!

1 Like

Darrell folk our age should not be listening to this. We should be rocking (?) with Val Doonican and all that sh&te. Not a lover of the growly vox but acceptable this time.

Rocking chair, slippers and cardy or mosh pit. You choose :wink:

1 Like

And I love me some Nightwish !

1 Like

Shoot wow those links led me here. Amy and Lizzie ? Wowser !

2 Likes

Talking of Lzzy Hale, you remember the 3 girl rock band from Mexico I used to rave over on the old forum? Well just like I thought they are doing well for themselves, this is what Lzzy thought of them!

Remember them well Darrell and great Lizzy promotes bands like this. She is so supportive of up and coming talent and also engages with her fans. Daughter and grand daughter have met her a couple of times, Couple of gigs in Leeds where they hang on after the show for a couple of hours. Lizzy and her brother where so supportive of those who’d waited after the gig. All the group in fact but they both talked with my gkid n kid like just normal peeps, no pretension at all, What more would yo want?
:sunglasses:

1 Like

And back to another Amy Lee power play. :sunglasses:

2 Likes
1 Like