What are you currently listening to? 2023

This riff has been stuck in my head for a week.

1 Like

This dropped in to my YT viewing yesterday. Yep I may have posted one of my favourite Skynyrd tracks in the past but this has the added bonus of Captain America and The Billy Bike !!
Just had to share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7cDMiedZtc&list=WL&index=2&pp=gAQBiAQB

Edit - embedded link did not work on the forum “Video Unavailable”. Tried a few different VPN locations, as works fine on my YouTube, so had to just add the link address.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Bit of this atm

A cup of morning tea from a flying teapot (dig the drums, too)

I never thought I’d see Billy Gibbons, Slash and Warren Haynes on the same stage playing Skynyrd and Wynonna Judd and LeAnn Rimes singing back up. I never in my wildest dream thought I’d see Slash and Wynonna at the same concert never mind on the same stage. I guess everyone loves Skynyrd. RIP Gary Last Man Standing

1 Like

Ghost. Less than two weeks and I will see them live. Can’t wait.

My little cousin Aran’s latest composition :grinning:

3 Likes
1 Like

Schweeet for sure.
:sunglasses:

Much as I love Adam’s covers, thought I’d better post the original MTB version.
Shoot, bit of a shock that this was half a century ago and seems like yesterday.
Where does the the freaking time go ?

Have you plugged :grin: him before? … I have vague memories of it…I’m browsing his page now
O O ,my memory is starting to leave me more and more :hear_no_evil:…incredibly relaxed to listen to :sunglasses: and been playing for so long and watched by so few…
Greetings…

1 Like

Hehe, ‘plugged’ is a bit strong but your memory serves you well :wink:
He composed a piano piece called II. Hans (for Ann) after my mum came to live with us during Covid.
(Background blurb on YouTube)
He still composes when time allows but translating Irish pays the mortgage

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

…and what a beautiful tribute :heartpulse:…I can see her say it :smiley: (Oh, I see too many videos :see_no_evil:)

I think this is just as good as Sheep on the Animals album. I like the upfront bass and that the synth gives the whole song a sort of foreboding feel.

“Kiss The Sky” BlackRain

“Touching Myself” Laye

Canada’s`90’s take on RHCP with an experimental heavy metal-esque twist.
Language warnings on #2 and #3

1 Like

Europe – “Rock The Night”

2 Likes

“Crazy Nites” – Danger Danger!:heart: (Well…the whole, album, really, since I’ve got my hi-fi on! :D)