What are you currently listening to? 2023

Warrant - Uncle Tom’s cabin, bit obscure but fun!

1 Like

Been getting into some more Blues artists from my starting point of essentially zero knowledge beyond old slow hand. Currently really digging Joe Bonnamassa’s stuff, boy that man can play. Too many songs to list but I guess there’s a reason Blues Deluxe is his most listened to track on Spotify. His multiple appearances on the Norms Rare Guitars channel are also a lot of fun.

2 Likes

Oh yes! I love this version of I’d Rather go Blind with Beth Hart. And this Tele sound (4:30) sends shivers down my back :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Well there’s my excuse to buy a Tele @Helen0609 :rofl:

2 Likes

And from the same show, here’s a rendition of a song many love to play as part of Grade 1 consolidation

4 Likes

clapton, garcia, knopfler, stones, csny, petty, allmans……in other words, I’m in a time warp. (intentionally) :laughing:

2 Likes

Crawled down the BB King, SRV :rabbit: :hole: after posting on another thread.

8 Likes

What a beautiful family!

1 Like

“Let You Down” by Dawid Podsiadło from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners. Hadn’t realised it has its own, separate story as a music video until tonight…

Beautiful.

Thank you, Richard… ahe two youngest played on the song I uploaded yesterday.
Get 'em while they’re young, I say! :laughing:

1 Like

My fingerstyle journey has led me off the linear JustinGuitar path but I have discovered or rediscovered many wonderful gems outside of rock, blues etc.

Listening to the amazing kids of the O’Keefe Music Foundation. So much talent, and so many great covers, this is one of my favorites from one of my favorite bands.

2 Likes

The other day it was this and lots of blues. The HU - The Great Chinggis Khaan (Official Music Video) - YouTube
Right at this moment it’s Mountain doing Mississippi Queen. The hubby and I listen to lots of random things on YouTube TV, which until February of last year when we finally got fast internet was impossible. I attribute that internet connection and sudden streaming of all kinds of music with getting both Hubby and I off our butts and finally learning the instruments we always wanted to learn. And at this very moment we’re listen to Slash and Miles Kennedy playing on the tube.

ETA: How do you guys get the actual video photo to post? All I got was the link.

1 Like

If you post the link onto a separate line, the link will form a video, like so:

If you post it on a line with other text it’ll form a hyperlink like you got the first time: https://youtu.be/pD1gDSao1eA

Same goes for other types of links, like shopping links.

Great song, by the way. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks, I love those guys!

1 Like

I love The Hu @TheMadman_tobyjenner madman turned me on the them about 5 years ago. I think his daughter turned him on the them and he passed it on.

3 Likes

No problem! :smile:

eta: I forgot half my post! xD I’ve loved them since I found “Yuve Yuve Yu” years ago. Amazing group. So happy to see others here like them, too. :grinning:

1 Like

Me right now… “Breaking Inside feat. Lzzy Hale” by Shinedown

(here’s the official tour vid for the original version not featuring Lzzy Hale as well, considering the other vid’s a fan upload)

Mostly Savatage and Black Sabbath.

2 Likes

Its the 50th anniversary of Dark side of the moon. Half a decade since this music was created. Crazy.

5 Likes