What are you currently listening to? 2024

I love Salsa, canā€™t get enough!

I hadnā€™t listened to anything by this band before and now lā€™m getting right into them. Such a broad range of styles in their music. Thanks @LindaCas81 for posting

I started listening to way more blues recently before the course begins and remembered about this song that I havenā€™t listened to in a while. And what a song it is! That riff is so simple and yet so much fun to play. And Johhny Winter is fantastic here (as always). Itā€™s just so raw and powerful that itā€™s impossible to remain still while listening to it. The best version of this song in my opinion and, probably, my favourite blues record ever.

5 Likes

What a great and fun song!

2 Likes

Seems like Iā€™m the only one posting here recently. :grin:
Anyway, I decided to listen to Kirk Fletcher before the upcoming live session and what can I say, heā€™s amazing!

2 Likes

Everyone winner
Seen the sons so many times now in so many cities I canā€™t tell you how much I love them
Jays voice is unbelievable. And the rest of the guys are too bad either theyā€™re just amazing

1 Like

El Jardin Ā· Hermanos GutiĆ©rrez

I really love the new Gilmourā€™s song

4 Likes

Meg Myers, not the sort of thing I would usually listen to butā€¦ā€¦

And

Thereā€™s something about her, sheā€™s just so interesting!

1 Like

I had already forgotten this Dutchman that I wanted to hear more from some year ago ā€¦ this (not by himself self-named) Elvis voice just sounded on the radio after a conversation with them on the occasion of Elvisā€™s very last concert June 26, 1977ā€¦

a song by the real Elvis might fit better, but this is what Iā€™m currently listening now :joy:

Gerry Rafferty, one of the great guitarists and songwriters. The guitar in this song is brilliant.

2 Likes

Wow!
Now there is a name I havenā€™t heard or thought of in 30 years!
Thanks for posting that.

Another great guitar song from a great performer.

1 Like

For those who know, know.

Sandmarx latestā€™s and a cracker from Marcus and Sandra.

For those that donā€™t.

Marcus was an active member on the old forum, way before I joined and went on to form Sandmarx with super vocalist/keys Sandra Szabo. Not sure if he ever crossed the bridge to the big city Community but proof of what Justin can release in all of us. Live the dream.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes
1 Like

Release day - the first newly released Johnny Cash music since the 1990ā€™s. Iā€™ve heard tid bits on the internet but excited to dig in!

• 11 songs
    -newly found
    -recorded in 1993
    -I got the limited edition clear vinyl.

Anybody else order this?

Uploading: IMG_0236.jpegā€¦

2 Likes

Uuuuh Rogier, Snowy White! Great stuff. Maybe have a listen to those too. Love the Knopflerish sound :

2 Likes

Thats something special!

1 Like

Hi Andrea,
Of course I have known this one for many years, absolutely wonderful and wonderful to hear it again, I donā€™t do that enough, David @DavidP was the first to share this 1e song (the midnight blues and then I shared Birds in paradise I thought ā€¦but my memory is now not entirely clear to me so maybe David posted that too as firstā€¦) in these topics which I was happy with at the time because somehow my youtubemusic .com algorithm just doesnā€™t pick this up and my playlists are a mess that I almost never play ā€¦so thanks again :smiley:

Greetings

2 Likes