Where in the World?

Great, count me in Bunbury Western Australia (or Perth if nothing else)

1 Like

@DavidP any chance you could try to add Craig? For some reason the map isnā€™t displaying on my pc (only the markers). Not sure if itā€™s the site or my end :thinking:

@brianlarsen seems like it is the site, Brian, as I am also just seeing markers on a grey background. But I did not let that stand in my. Iā€™ve added Craig.

Thanks @DavidP @brianlarsen. I had the same thing with the flags only but thought it may have been to do with being on an IPadšŸ™„.

1 Like

Stick a pin in Victoria, BC, Canada for me! :grinning:

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Building up

Great Idea @brianlarsen Please put me on the map at Great Yarmouth UK.

1 Like

I agree, great idea! Seems Northern Europe is underrepresented. So please out me in for this beautiful place Iā€™m living in.

Porvoo, Finland

1 Like

@laser_171825 @JokuMuu Thanks for participating folks, but unfortunately the map website has been out of action for a while and I have no idea whether it will regain functionality :cry:
@DavidP, it might make sense just to unpin it for the time being? We can always pin it again if it comes backā€¦

The problem was reported almost 3 months ago, and it was quickly diagnosed (a token access expired), but it doesnā€™t look like the webpage owner(s) is/are caring about it:

So perhaps it would be better to look for alternatives?

1 Like

Count me in for Adelaide, South Australia

me too!

1 Like

Hi Brian, this is brilliant but I need a password to get into it!:frowning:

Angie if I recall right, just state your location and Brian will add the entry. There is no direct access for users.

@brianlarsen please confirm.

:sunglasses:

If youā€™d like to be included in the map, simply click the reply button at the bottom of this thread.
Please do NOT include any identifiable information.
I will use your Justinguitar handle as your name.
If you could include the nearest town/city thatā€™d be great, but if youā€™d prefer not to, I guess a country/state would do.
You can add a short line description if you wish.

@ArizonaAngie as I thought :sunglasses:

Sorry peeps, the site has been down for months now and I presume has become defunct :slightly_frowning_face:
I suggested unpinning it so folk donā€™t try to sign up until it resumes (if ever). Whaddya think @DavidP ?

1 Like

@brianlarsen Good idea, Brian, unpinning done.

1 Like

Please add me to the map:-
#ArizonaAngie, Derbyshire, UK

I would if I could and I am sure Brian would have also but it would appear the site has been taken off air. And then my world collapsed, Arizona Angie (I have a cousin in Phoenix) is in Derbyshire. Nowt wrong with that, my last 18 years in the Uk was in West Yorks. :rofl:

Maybe this will be something thatā€™s resurrected in time. Up shot is, donā€™t trust folk on the Wirral :rofl:

2 Likes