JGC Xmas Bash 2022 - Livestream No.2

Hi!

Please put my name in for the audience, if there’s still room.

Thanks!

Josh

1 Like

I’d LOVE to be in the audience for this one! Please put my name down if there’s room :pray:

1 Like

Hey @Richard_close2u where do i need to send the brief guitar biography?…Rod

2 Likes

Guess we’ll find out Saturday, when the deadline expires and the line up is confirmed.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

I will be collecting them once the line up is decided.

2 Likes

I am brand new to the JustinGuitar Community and hoping to get a seat in the audience only for the Xmas Bash!

2 Likes

Carolyn the online auditorium is infinite, there could well be a seat with your name on.
Welcome to this wonderful Community. :wave:

2 Likes

I’d be interested in being in the audience. Excited to see what this is all about!

1 Like

This is the post I should have looked at a little more closely. Closely: a little punnish?

1 Like

Could you put me down for audience please. UTC+8 so there’s a chance I won’t make it for the whole thing, but I would like to try.

Cheers,

Keith

1 Like

Richard: Audience only. I will be running late that day. Will tune in as soon as I can. Regards, RG

1 Like

Hi Richard, please add me to the audience list.
Thx Dave

1 Like

Hi Richard

If possible, my son Trent (10) would love to join to perform. I’ll join the audience to watch :slight_smile:

Thanks,

-Thomas

2 Likes

I would like to just be in the audience please :blush:

1 Like

Possible to add @BigLuc to the AUDIENCE ONLY list ? :pray:

1 Like

Please add me to the audience!

2 Likes

I hope these links help me to meet the eligibiliy requirements: ~Greetings from Donna in Virginia 🇺🇸
~First AVOYP- Chocolate Jesus<<No, I don’t plan to perform Chocolate Jesus for Xmas! What I would like to do is perform a song I wrote for my son’s birthday. -not exactly a Christmas song, but it’s one of the only cheerful songs I know. I’m on UTC -5.

2 Likes

@Richard_close2u ichard

As we are over subscribed by 2 and assuming there is no wriggle room for this event, I’ll add my name to Adi’s and step aside if required. Happy Christmas peeps.

2 Likes

One day to make a decision on whether or not to request a performer’s slot.

I will call it at 7pm UK time tomorrow - Saturday 3rd December.

Audience requests can continue until the day itself.

2 Likes

Is there a limited number of audience slots? I’m thinking of going ahead and putting in for audience but I don’t want to take a spot that someone else can for sure use when I’m not 100% sure I can make the event time.

2 Likes