JGC Xmas Bash 2022 - Livestream No.2

Hi Richard, please add me to the audience list.
Thx Dave

1 Like

Hi Richard

If possible, my son Trent (10) would love to join to perform. I’ll join the audience to watch :slight_smile:

Thanks,

-Thomas

2 Likes

I would like to just be in the audience please :blush:

1 Like

Possible to add @BigLuc to the AUDIENCE ONLY list ? :pray:

1 Like

Please add me to the audience!

2 Likes

I hope these links help me to meet the eligibiliy requirements: ~Greetings from Donna in Virginia 🇺🇸
~First AVOYP- Chocolate Jesus<<No, I don’t plan to perform Chocolate Jesus for Xmas! What I would like to do is perform a song I wrote for my son’s birthday. -not exactly a Christmas song, but it’s one of the only cheerful songs I know. I’m on UTC -5.

2 Likes

@Richard_close2u ichard

As we are over subscribed by 2 and assuming there is no wriggle room for this event, I’ll add my name to Adi’s and step aside if required. Happy Christmas peeps.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

One day to make a decision on whether or not to request a performer’s slot.

I will call it at 7pm UK time tomorrow - Saturday 3rd December.

Audience requests can continue until the day itself.

2 Likes

Is there a limited number of audience slots? I’m thinking of going ahead and putting in for audience but I don’t want to take a spot that someone else can for sure use when I’m not 100% sure I can make the event time.

2 Likes

Stacy there is no limit to audience capacity, only performers are limited :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would love to be a part of the audience, sounds like it would be fun to watch.

Will it be hosted on YouTube?

1 Like

For the minute - yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to be in the audience please :grinning:

If for some reason additional performer slots open up, I would be happy to fill in, but there are a lot of great seasoned players signed up already, so I’m happy to watch this time. I’ve been out it town for the last week, so I’m just catching up on stuff here.

2 Likes

@Jenndye429 I’ve added your name to the audience roster, Jennifer.

@DavidP
@Jenndye429
David … I already added Jenny to the expression of interest to perform list.
Richard

Thanks Richard, missed that.

3 Likes

I’d like to join the audience if it’s not too late to sign up! Thank you

Lauren

1 Like

Audience please, if I’ve not left it too late :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

The performer cut off is imminent.

The audience cut off is not today, you can ask to join the audience upto the event itself.

A like to your request from me means you are added … and you should also get a notification of being tagged in the list.

If in doubt, check post 1 above.

Cheers
Richard

2 Likes

I’d like to join the audience. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Audience please !

1 Like

Hi all.

Time is now up for expressions of interest to be a performer.

Thank you to all of:

1] @TheMadman_tobyjenner
2] @Malz
3] @brianlarsen
4] @jestersea
5] @dobleA
6] @Rod58
7] @adi_mrok
8] @TheCluelessLuthier
9] @Notter
10] @Charlie_James
11] @Traveler
12] @DonnatheDead
13] @John_in_Dot
14] Trent c/o @tsblack
15] @Jenndye429

We have 15 names and had predetermined a limit of 12. Several of the 15 people have generously offered to step back and allow others the opportunity if needed. I will consult behind the scenes and make a final announcement asap.

In the mean time could I ask all 15 if you would please get your thinking caps on in anticipation that you may be chosen and asked to write a short bio for Justin to use when introducing you.

Justin would like:

• Your location (where in the world)
  • The song / tune you will be performing
  • A brief bio (50 words or less) giving a little of your back story re: learning and playing guitar.

Thanks

Richard

5 Likes