Rogers rock on wheels

Hi @TobiPi and @rorystrat

Thanks you for listening and comment and Peter ,don t hold your breath on it …but there will comes a time that i start practicing singing and then it is just a few month away for posting …I think…know :smile:

Greetings

No time like now :smiley:

1 Like

Now it’s the new community lounge :smiley:

4 Likes

Ooo James,

Normally I 100% agree with this… :sunglasses:

But …There Is so ofthen that grrrr but… :roll_eyes: You should see and hear the cat when I even whistle … and I do that very well in the right tone I have been whistling a lot every day all my life and even more so when I lost my good singing voice around the age of 12 :cry: … I tried singing a few times with House of The rising Sun (and will start again)… but Oh boy that sweet kity :flushed: … I even took a picture of her once…she just jumps on my amplifier to protes t…and my own ears can’t handle it very well either, but I’m going to look for holes to practice when she …the cat and not my wife … oh yes, she must also outside the house, but that does not happen often … that cat then my wife is often away …what??? I am loosing myself now… Time to watch some English butt kicked :laughing: and looking who is going to loose the final against Spain …Unfortunately, the match is so late that it takes away half the fun for me and I haven’t really cared about it for about 6 years now, but it’s a good exercise to keep going with Kirk Fletcher tomorrow…

:see_no_evil: :joy:

Greetings and have a great evening :smiley:

2 Likes

Foot …it was a foot not the butt :see_no_evil:
:smile:

1 Like

Hey Rogier, that was very good to my ear!

Eventually it’ll sound terrific! I hope you enjoyed your break. Greetings :blush:

1 Like

Thank you Silvia,

It will certainly sound better after my (forced) hand recovers from the collision between the door post and the wheel bracket :see_no_evil:

I wanted to make a lot of jokes about this, but the broken hand (break) isn’t too bad…
small bone that happens often here… :see_no_evil:…still FXckeXXXX

I think a lot of Italie (and you) the last weeks because my mother is living there now for 10+ weeks Levico Terme :smiley:

1 Like

Oh no! I didn’t understand…sorry for that…play it in your head Rogier, that is really valuable practice too! You mentioned Levico Terme already… if I understood well you used to spend your Holidays there when young?! Hope your hand will be ok soon :kissing_heart: Send you a virtual hug.

1 Like

Shoot that sounds painful Roger. Hope there’s no major damage and it doesn’t impact your Blimming. Wishing you a speedy recovery. :crossed_fingers:
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you @SILVIA and @TheMadman_tobyjenner
The impact seems to be not too bad and I expect to pick up playing the guitar again this afternoon and certainly tomorrow…
The fear appears to be greater by the sight of blue, red and yellow and the lack of some skin, :sweat_smile:

more than 40 years old, so it was a bit older, but with the average of the guitar players here very young, yes :joy:

Greetings

3 Likes

Happy Sunday morning, Rogier, somehow I didn’t get or realizes you hurt yourself so bad. Wish you a speedy recovery! First rule for a guitar player: never hurt your hands! Take care and I hope, you can get back to playing very soon!

1 Like

Thank you Andrea,
But this was a small thing, fortunately. These kinds of things are monthly recurring things that I have to rest for a while because I ran into something again and again and :upside_down_face:… yesterday in a restaurant I ran over someone’s toe , Luckily I didn’t feel anything :joy:
(People often misjudge those propulsion hoops that are on the side … and the distance between the bottom and the ground just barely fits a big toe :blush: my poor ear she screamed quite loudly…and often my poor wife but then it is my own misjudging :see_no_evil:)

Have a nice Sunday and I remember for myself and all of you…stay away from sharp knives and indeed anything that can hurt our hands :roll_eyes:

Greetings

2 Likes

Eina Roger. Wish you a speedy recovery!!

1 Like

Thanks David,
Good to see you around a bit more …hope that it is for a little longer this time :crossed_fingers:

Greetings

1 Like

Just because you came back from the brink of death once, does not make you invincible, allowing you to fling yourself down stairs and squash your hand into doors etc. :roll_eyes:
Even cats only have nine lives…
Don’t fritter them away :rofl:

3 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

O Brian,
I’m laughing really hard…and I just wanted to post something for/about you and that yesterday you were alone waiting for the open mic…first a joke about being old …but decided to do a different one… .now I’m doubting…a little bit… or no… :blush:
Greetings

1 Like

Tjemig de Pemig,
It’s that time of year again here…although I see that compared to Spain and parts of France it’s not too bad here…

After all I made a joke about this 2 years ago The Cool Guitar :smile:, the guitar became way too much top heavy,but it really works with this guitar, because with the fan it is exactly the same weight as the PRS and remains playable because not diving to much, outside in the shade it is now (still) doable at 27.7c thanks to the included fan… I will soon put it on a stand in front of my face…every gram counts :blush:

Just a reminder for anyone who is also having a hard time exercising in the heat…put a fan on yourself it helps a lot :sunglasses:

2 days ago eating pancakes 1 kilometer from here … yes, with such an environment, everything tastes good…
Me sitting

And I’m looking at this, where kingfishers, herons, cormorants, grebes and much more regularly fly past

Greetings

12 Likes

What a great invention. I am a fan :wink:

1 Like

Ha ha , :grin: :sunglasses:
You won’t believe what I’m taking a break from now and I was thinking about you all this (20 minutes) time :grin:…Broken Cowboy…I now practice that with fingers instead of a pick, the thumb and index finger, but I find that more difficult, as it is. but sounds less bad than that plastic on the strings … but ooo cowBOY … it is not easy … I blame the heat :roll_eyes: … the 0 meeting for myself is on the phone , I do that more and more often because already I am not yet ready to play it smoothly, that pressure from camera works for me and especially if I post that very occasionally or plan to post when I am satisfied…

Greetings

2 Likes

I doubt that I will ever start to like that plasticky pick sound. Don’t even like it much when strumming…

Hey, but I see clearly need more cow (boys) to get the song going better… Have some young bulls from my favorite place down by the river.

2 Likes