The cool guitar 😎

Since it’s going to be terribly hot today and it won’t cool down hard tonight, and I’ll have a tĂȘte a tĂȘte with Justin tomorrow afternoon
 This is the best way to keep my head cool in a constant way
 :upside_down_face:

For everyone where the weather is also nice / good 
 have fun and enjoy it extra well

Greetings, :sun_with_face: :sunny:

18 Likes

Hey, look everybody-
Roger has a fan! :rofl:
I’d prefer to see more leg and less of your f-hole to be honest :wink:
Enjoy your chilled practice today and have good fun tomorrow.
XB

4 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:
Ooo my god, I’m really cramping in my stomach now from laughing

I should have foreseen this, but unfortunately :upside_down_face: :blush:

And Thanks
 :wink:

1 Like

Keep cool and have a great one to one.
Take notes with you.
Makes notes during.
Share notes after.
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Good one. I know a performer who takes a substantial fan on stage so it blows their hair back like they are in a storm.

1 Like

Oh, tecnical support by a fan to get a 80’ ies pop star hairstyle :rofl:. Blown up hair, reminds me of Sunny Crocket, Miami Vice, Don Johnson :rofl:.
Jokes aside :wink: Wish you a very good time with your face to face hour with Justin. I’m sure, that’s absolutely fabulous :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Richard_close2u 
Thanks and yes and yes and yes ofcourse :joy:
@tony and @Helen0609 We have Hans Klok (Although he is also world famous) ,he is THE fan guy,
And thanks Andrea

1 Like

I’m in Rhodes at the moment and just seen a notification of the temperature of 41 degrees!

Hi Stuart,
Well well, then you need a waterproof sea guitar
41c is slightly above average there :grimacing:
Goodluck and greetings

Cue Jan Hammer !!

Stay cool Rogier. Luckily it broke here at the weekend but was hitting high 30s then low 40s during last week. Very unusual for Normandie in June. Its a pleasant 26C at the moment with more rain forecast. Funny I recall back in the UK anything over 25C was a heatwave, now I thinks its comfortable. Ain’t life strange, bit like your barnet :rofl:

Explanation - Barnet Fair = Hair ala Cockney Rhyming Slang, Not Apples and Pears as they be stairs. Discuss. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:
We heard here on the news that you in france there have broken the June always highs
 Luckily global warming is a hoxed one :roll_eyes: (thinking of Justin grade 7 hendrix mayfield lick and that face he pulls with it :upside_down_face:)

Well, every now and then you will long for the “fresh” UK :grimacing:
I’ll have a word with my hairdresser
it should be summer and wind proof :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Yeah man :+1:

2 Likes

So
back in my puberty :woozy_face:, I still have a vinyl of this somewhere :hear_no_evil:

As do I, the album is up in the grenier with the rest of the collection. Great tracks, dodgy clothes. :rofl:

1 Like

This poster adorned the bedroom wall during my ‘vice’ (college) years :laughing:

4 Likes

The fan should add an interesting vibrato to your tone LOL! :rofl:

1 Like

:+1: :+1: :+1: That one is really cool! :cowboy_hat_face: the 80’ies, one of the best times, oh man, I’m getting old

Due to nice circumstances Justin has said it will be a little later
I’ll just type this before you guys start nagging me that I’m lazy and really have to tell you how I experienced it and what I have learned

Greetings

1 Like

Just for you!

1 Like

Well Darrell,
Never thought ,but my wife (44) and me (48) love to hear the
recognizable tune. :sunglasses:
at least for once :smile:

1 Like