What are you currently listening to? 2023

Great to see they are still going strong. Canā€™t beat a bit of Madness :wink:

Oh :poop: :poop: :poop: the days are just not long enough. Its 2330 and after messing with my latest project, popped a beer and dived into YT to see whatā€™s up.

2 Hours of JJ is whatā€™s up and Iā€™m hooked after just a few minutes but Iā€™ll give it another 10 and park it for later and catch some zeds. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Peter Gabrielā€™s long-awaited new material, I/O, over and over. Simply brilliant, and sounds wonderful through my new Christmas present to myself.

1 Like

Frusciante is a genius.

Another offering from JJ just dropped on the doormat. Loving these album shares and the down and dirty feel. Much as I like his usual java, canā€™t beat some cool attitude.

1 Like

Waaaah and slide, its a thing!

Little bit doorsy too

1 Like

Put this aside the other day and found it amongst my TomaFujita tuts ! Bit laid back and JJ going a bit Frampton tube wise and no weā€™re not talking amps !

Well I thought Iā€™d check in on some old fiends and see how they are doing. Good friend Lee who was part of my ops team, fellow biker and fellow MAG rider when I was back in the YUK, also parted company with my old firm and dived into the YT realm, amongst other things. He is an out and out metal head, mainly gear tester (what ever pays the rent)
Despite being another die hard Maiden fan he cranks out a few originals now and then.

Hereā€™s a seasonal crackerā€¦ its dark

1 Like

Been really, and I mean REALLY enjoying 70s prog rock. Styx, Kansas, Journey, Head East. The two genres I do miss these days are progressive rock and disco!

1 Like

That was pretty cool! Cookie Monster and friend detract a bit from the otherwise ominous setting though lol.

Cool tees too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Enjoying a bit of acoustic Muse from Ernesto Schnack

Anybody remember Peter Frampton?

He looks & sounds a bit differentā€¦.

https://www.google.com/search?q=souvenirs+de+nos+peres&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

Enjoy!

Tod

6:04 " few more common positions Iā€™ll stick in D "
:guitar::boom::boom:

Maybe one for what you are learning ?

1 Like

Just three chord sequences, different chords are confusing

Hi Gagan, @Gagan
That is not what Toby is meaning,

You donā€™t have to post the lessons you watch from Justin hereā€¦that would get a bit busy if a lot of people started doing that.

And this is a topic where people post videos of the music of bands and artists they listen toā€¦

Hope this is clear?

Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

A bit morbid, but I love this songā€¦

This is pretty much one of my favorite go to videos.

Just some great music.
Still amazes me that 2 cats with 2 guitars (or a piano, 1st song) can make such moving music.

3 Likes